Hero Character Sheets- Suggestions Welcome!

Hmmm idk about this…

For a character as peaceful as Snow White, it’s pretty good.

What skills do you think ron stopbole could have if got added to the game he is very fiting as he is an agent and if kim possiobole getting added it would make the most sense

Been quite a while since I updated my concepts page, actually forgot I had it lol.

Anyway this is for @Champion_David

I hope you enjoy!

Edna Mode.

:star2: :star2:, Backline, Support.

Source : The Incredibles.

Info : World famous fashion designer. Edna never looks back, as it distracts from the now. Offering an extensive variety of support to her team, Edna is truly the number one choice for Hero Teams who are champion defenders of the universe, and have the desire to look good whilst doing so.

Quote : “This is a hobo suit, darling. You can’t be seen in this. … I won’t allow it!”

Entrance : Edna sashays onto the battlefield with a bored look upon her face.

Victory : Edna laughs triumphantly, flaunting her hand towards the enemy team in dismissal.

Defeat : Edna hides her face away ashamed as if trying not to be seen in public.

White Skill : Designing For Gods!

Passive : Instead of a standard basic attack, Edna watches the battle unfold with slight interest, gaining 1 stack of Stylish every six seconds.

( Stylish is a stackable bonus token, Edna can spend tokens to grant her team extra bonuses. Edna can only have a maximum of 10 stacks of Stylish. )

Active : Edna gets bored and rejuvenates her team, spending 1 stack of Stylish each, to Heal her Allies who’ve fallen below 50% HP by X amount.

Green Skill : Inspired.

Edna will jump up excitedly with great passion. Inspiring her Allies with a 60% Attack Speed for four seconds. Edna will gain 2 stacks of Stylish.

Blue Skill : Pull Yourself Together!

Edna witnesses her team falling behind, she’ll take out a rolled up magazine and swing it around in a frenzy.

Allies below 50% Hp will be granted a stat boost to one of their weakest traits.

X - Reality or X - Armor, for 10 seconds. Each boost cost Edna 1 stack of Stylish.

If no Allies are in need of a boost, Edna with Grant the team an X amount of Shield for 12 seconds. Edna will also gain 3 stacks of Stylish.

Purple Skill : Fortune Favors The Prepared.

Edna will spend 1 stack of Stylish, to negate a Disable or Debuff on an ally.

Negating the effect will Heal Edna for X amount.

Ally will gain a 10% Attack Speed Boost, that lasts till the end of the wave.

Speed Boost can stack multiple times.

Friendships.

Edna/Hercules

“NO CAPES!”, Boosted Armor & Extra Stylish.

Edna gains X Amount of Armor per stack of Stylish.

Edna starts the battle with 1 stack of Stylish.

Gain 1 stack of Stylish per :star2:, up to a maximum of 5 stacks.

*X - Reality
*X - Skill Power.

Edna/Darkwing Duck

“Pass The Duck.”, “Fortune Favors The Prepared” Shields Protected Ally.

Whenever Edna Heals herself with “Fortune Favors The Prepared” , Ally protected will shield themselves for 10% of what Edna healed herself for.

10% Per :star2:, up to a maximum of 50%.

*X - Armor
*X - Reality.

@The_Ambassador I’ll do your concept next.

2 Likes

Ooh! Yay, hard not like any Edna Mode concept

1 Like

Oh this is the first time I’m seeing this. The Lilo Concept was good!

1 Like

Thank you, I created the first slew back earlier when I joined.

I will probably do revamped versions of all my old sheets if they need it.

1 Like

I can see Slinky Dog, Hamm and Lotso Bear getting in, but I doubt mr. Potato Head, or even mrs. Potato Head for that matter, will get in, unless of course they get permission from Mattel.

Since it’s close to Halloween, I’ve decided to do a few special concepts.

Also this will be my first concept to include a Red Skill.

Enjoy!

Name : Sanderson Sisters.

:star2: :star2:, Midline, Control.

Source : Hocus Pocus.

Info : Sister’s who were once the scourge of Salem. Now have found themselves back in the present with a new lease on life. The Sanderson Sisters are Control heroes who use their devious collection of spells to Jinx, Curse , Charm ,and Hex opponents into submission.

Quote : “Why, why, WHY, was I cursed with such idiot sisters?”

Basic Attack : The Sanderson Sisters hold up their hands, gathering green energy and pelting enemies with a magic spell from afar.

Entrance : Lightning strikes the battlefield, The Sanderson Sisters appearing out of nowhere laughing.

Victory : Sarah sings a melody, Winnie laughs confidently ,and Mary gives a large goofy grin.

Defeat : Winnie bonks her sister’s heads together as they fall over, Winnie hunching over frazzled.

White Skill : Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus!

Winnie will cast a devious spell upon the enemy with the highest Basic Damage. Transforming them into a Black Cat for 13 seconds. While transformed the enemy does X less Basic Damage, they do not gain energy ,and they can’t activate skills. The spell will also Jinx the enemy team, as long as the transformed enemy is still on the field.

( Jinx is a new Status Effect. Jinxed enemies are unable to create Shields and Negates Evasion attempts. )

Green Skill : Guts For Garters.

Mary will snarl at the enemy team gaining their scent of fear!

The enemy team being Studied for 10 seconds and Scared for 3 seconds.

Blue Skill : I’ll Put A Spell On You…

The Sanderson Sisters will each point a finger at Three separate enemies maliciously.

Winnie will Hex one enemy for 5 seconds.

Sarah will Charm one enemy for 4 seconds, Charmed enemy gaining X Skill Power and 25% Speed Boost.

Mary will Curse one enemy for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill : The Black Flame Candle.

The first time The Sanderson Sisters Hp reaches zero a cloud of black smoke will revive them to full health.

This haunting act Scaring the enemy team for 13 seconds.

Red Skill : Come Little Children…

Upon reviving Sarah will sing a melody, which will Charm Three enemies for 13 seconds.

This Charm granting Charmed Enemies 50% Speed Boost and X Skill Power.

Friendships.

Sanderson Sisters/Facilier

“Transformative Experience.”, Multiple Longer Transformations.

“ Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus!” Now Transforms two characters the first time it’s activated.

“ Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus!” Gains 1 extra second per :star2:, up to a maximum of 5.

*X Skill Power.

*X Reality.

Sanderson Sisters/Maleficent.

“Something Wicked This Way Comes…”, The Black Flame Candle Heals Allies.

“The Black Flame Candle.”, Heals Allies for 10% of what The Sanderson Sisters healed themselves for upon reviving.

10% more healing per :star2:, up to a maximum of 50%.

*X Health.

*X Armor.

Pardon me but, I think it would make more sense for the Sanderson Sisters to be separate characters rather than a trio.

They traveled as a trio.

Died as a trio.

Fought as a Trio.

Imo they’d be a Trio.

But that’s just my opinion.

Don’t revive topics. You posted that same picture on my Anna concept :disappointed:.

1 Like

I think some amazing characters that could be added could be…
The Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
Phineas and Ferb (Phineas and Ferb)
Dipper and Mable (Gravity Falls)
Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
Lightning McQueen (Cars)
Ian Lightfoot (Onward)
Barley Lightfoot (Onward)
Corey the Manticore (Onward)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Kanga and Roo (Winnie-the-Pooh)
Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton)
I know Alexander Hamilton is a bit of a stretch, but I want to see how creative the creators can get with him. He could also just be a support hero like Megara, Miguel Rivera, and Joy who do little to know attack damage at all. I was thinking his white skill could be called “Not Throwing Away My Shot” where he shoots up in the air like in the play which could inspire them (like Judy Hopps). That could be active while passive could be him writing, giving him or others skill power. Another skill could be “Write Like Your Running Out of Time”. This could be like on the third time he attacks he could give shield, buffs, etc. to teammates. Another skill could be where he argues with an enemy which could cause them slowness. These are just suggestions because I think that Alexander Hamilton would be a unique addition.
I think these characters would be a great addition to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Also I haven’t seen some of these suggestions, so I thought I’d bring new ones in.

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

It says suggestions welcome

It’s still a dead topic

1 Like

Stop posting this everywhere please. Create a new topic about it or make concepts on the characters.
I like most of your ideas for the Disney characters now about Alexander Hamilton:
The movie/proshot may be on Disney+ but they are not official Disney characters and Disney does not own the rights to the characters. I would actually like a Broadway RPG a lot more, but I think that will never happen unfortunately.
I am making Hamilton concepts, you should check them out. I already made Hamilton as a Damage character because that role fits him better.

1 Like

They even posted it on the Disney wiki

I PMed them about it cause it triggered me for not only necroposting. Hopefully @The_Pumbaa_II can respond to me and others about this situation.

1 Like

Please invite me

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney