Hero Chip Crates (Server 19)

Do you guys think it’s worth it to spend 3600 diamonds for hero chip crates? First buy gets me 30 goofy chips and second buy gets me 30 bo peep chips. I’m just wondering if there will be an event or sale soon where my diamonds would be better spent.

1 Like

How exactly are your diamond crate deals? On my server 12, the price for first 3 x10 is 900, that makes 2700 if I buy all 3 x10. And no, I haven’t bought x1 because that’d guarantee me nothing…

Back to your question, I sometimes still buy this offer (not all of it though) in case the guarantee hero’s chips are what I need (to unlock or update). Other than that, I would normally ignore this kind of deal.

First 1800 diamonds buy for 30 guaranteed goofy chips + other hero chips. Second 1800 diamonds for 30 guaranteed bo peep chips + other hero chips. The other hero chips I won’t know which heroes or how many chips until I buy them.

OMG. That price is insane… I receive the same amount of chip with 30 guarantee hero chips with 900 diamonds…

Yeah, I just found out from your reply earlier how us in newer servers are ripped off… :pensive:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney