Hero Concept: Dipper and Mabel

This is my third hero concept: Dipper and Mabel!

Dipper and Mabel

Description: With their Journal #3 and a grappling hook, they unveil the secrets of enemies and targets their weaknesses.

Team: Blue
Role: Damage
Stars: :star:
Position: Mid
Basic attack: They throw torches, burning enemies over 3 seconds
Victory: They clap each other’s hands
Defeat: Mabel faints, Dipper collapses

Skills (All skills are set at level 1)

(SP) White Skill: Zombie Chant (:sparkles: Fantastic Damage) (Dipper reads the curse from the journal)

Dipper reads a curse that sends in zombies, cursing enemies for 10 seconds. The zombies deal a damage per enemy hit and also knocks back all enemies hit.

The curse has a chance to fail if all enemies are higher than the skill level.

knockbackamt: 500

(SP)Green Skill: Flying Attacks (:facepunch: Normal Damage)

Mabel uses her grappling hook to swing towards the frontline enemies, dealing x damage and stunning enemies on impact for 6 seconds and knocking back enemies. Dipper then leaps to the middle of enemies, stunning them for 4 seconds and dealing y damage . If enemies are stunned by Dipper and Mabel, their current stun duration is increased by 2 seconds. They will keep activating the skill until they are knocked back.

Cooldown: 9 seconds, knockbackamt: 250

(SP)Blue Skill: Knit a Sweater

Mabel knits 2 sweaters, one for herself and one for the weakest ally, granting the ally and themselves 200 energy and a shield with z HP that lasts for 7 seconds.

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Purple Skill: Secrets Revealed!

Dipper studies enemies for 7 seconds every 12 seconds. Enemies have a chance to be identified on Journal #3. “Identified” enemies are granted 1 stack of “Weakness”. If Dipper studies a studied enemy, allies can now deal 20% more damage to the studied enemy for 12 seconds in addition to the stacks of “Weakness” applied.

The maximum stacks of “weakness” that can be applied is 5.

The study and recognition has a chance to fail if the enemy is higher than the skill level.

Cooldown: 12 seconds

Red Skill: A Discovery! (:sparkles: Fantastic Damage)

Dipper and Mabel can deal 20% damage per stack of “Weakness” enemies have instead of the usual 10%. If any enemy with “Weakness” disables Dipper and Mabel, the bonus from this skill is shared among all allies and Dipper and Mabel can heal for 50% of the damage dealt by all allies until the disable ends.

When enemies are burned by Dipper and Mabel’s basic attacks, they lose 10% of the damage dealt as reality and their basic attacks deal an extra 10% of their own basic damage as fantastic damage

The extra damage from “Weakness” has a chance to fail if enemies are above the skill level.

• Basic Damage
  • Max HP
  • Armor

Friendship Disks:

Basil: A Mystery

More Normal Damage; Damage Heals

Disk Level: Enemies are dealt additional normal damage to studied enemies, a HP is healed to allies who damage a studied enemy (+1 level: + damage dealt to studied enemies, +heal HP)

Disk Stars: Allies have a 20% chance to super crit instead of normal crit studied enemies

(+1 Star: +20% chance to super crit)

Huey, Dewey, Louie: Adventure Guidebook

Enemies with “Weakness” Debuffed

Disk Level: Enemies who have “Weakness” lose basic damage
Enemies who disable Dipper and Mabel lose skill power and 50% attack speed (+1 level: + skill power, basic damage)

Disk Stars: Enemies with “Weakness” have a 20% chance to be randomly disabled for 5 seconds
Studied enemies lose 10% of their armor (including stolen armor)

(+1 star: +20% chance, +10% armor lost, +1 second disable)

1 Like

Adding an image is not hard and it shows that this concept was made with little effort and it is lazy. If you can add an image you should.

Your format needs some work. I actually wonder if you look at other concepts and my concept guide, which I will link below for your convenience. If you did, it would help you a lot.

Missing the Entrance animation

Victory

Defeat

When do the Zombies leave then? Missing variables where they should be. Scare is weak. Call it damage over time, which is also weak. Debuffs are not even applied in the skill so where does that come from?

This description is WAY TOO LONG and very HARD TO READ. Missing variables. I do not even know what is going on because it is not clear and does not really fit into how the skills are phrased in the game and its mechanics.

Missing variables.

Description is WAY TOO LONG and HARD TO READ. Purple skills do not include new animations like this, much less apply stacks. Too much is going on here. Once again missing variables.

Way to much going on. Hard to read. Missing variables.

Disks are decent enough, but hard to read and the format is not good.

Overall I give this a 3/10, and that is being nice. Please look at good concepts and concept makers to help you. You will only get better if you take this feedback and actually apply it, and not ignore it because I am giving similar stuff yet again. We want to help you, but you also have to help yourself and reach out to people, and that does not mean we are going to do it for you. You have a lot to work on and improve.

Here is the concept guide.

9 Likes

You need a picture of Dipper and Mabel

1 Like

Yes. A picture makes the player envision the character more clearly.

OK, I’ve had a clear look at your topic about hero concepts. I will definitely try to apply these in the future even now! I’ll come back to update it soon. Thanks for your descriptive feedback. I appreciate it. Happy Friday everyone!

Update: Added all extra FYI stuff cause it’s important for a hero to survive(e.g skill cooldown duration)

Corrected all mistakes made and all variables should be added.

Variable…

if all enemies are above Level X.*

Two variables needed…

Variable…

So, it will go up to 120%? Too OP.

Variable…

Up to 120%? And, what is the disable?

1 Like

First, the disk max stars is now 5. Not 6. It’s like Robin Hood’s Nick disk. And second I don’t know what variable is. Define variable. Unless the change I made is OK.

5 x 20 = 100. And, I was adding with your other 20%.

No, the change wasn’t ok.

It should be:

Dealing X Damage.

I literally defined a variable in the concept guide :expressionless:

3 Likes

OK. I looked at it.

OK. Should be OK now. I think. I replaced the numbers.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney