Hero demote option for game updated twice

i think a clever idea for the game would be a demote for heros. ex: demoting will get all your xp back depending on hero’s lvl and get your scraps or full items back.

if you demote your hero’s before finishing freindship campaine your hero will reset including frendship campain and frendship lvl.

if you finish and collect the frendship disks you’ll still keep your disk but it’ll not be on your hero but but added under items.
your frendship lvl will remain reset and will need to lvl up to add stars or advance said disk lvl and you must lvl up to a certain lvl to use your disk.

you can only demote x amount of heros a day depending on lvl and rarity. if you demote a certain rarity you can only add those items on said rarity and lvl.
ex: orange lvl 80 yax -> orange lvl 80 ducky and bunny but no demoting orange lvl 80 yax and orange +4 lvl x ducky and bunny

edit fixing issues to make more balances

edit fixed disk issues

2 Likes

This has been tackled 5-10 months ago, I’m just going to note a few points:

• Trials, City Watch, Surge, Guild War - Demoting some of your Heroes might lessen your chances of completing those modes.

• Friendship Discs and Campaigns - Demoting them, say from Purple to White, might ruin and just reset your Friendship Progress.

1 Like

So either we put in a demote option in or we buff up old characters more often…current state is pretty useless

It would be massively abused. Every time a new, op characters was released or there was an event that required people to use specific toons everyone would just scrap their other characters so they could essentially pump a load of free power into someone more useful.

2 Likes

There is a similar system called the buff/nerf system for Heroes. You don’t demote them, but you reduce/increase stats of certain Heroes. Take Ducky and Bunny for example, the majority of us wanted to nerf them ASAP. In demote/promote terms, imagine a tier list: you got rank F to S. Ducky and Bunny are definitely in the S rank, and we want to nerf(demote) them. For Hero refreshes, it’s like promoting, but you’re buffing/improving their stats to them.

i can change it where it might fix that issue

ill try to fix that if i can

It’s a nice idea but unfortunately this would make the game way too easy to be competitive without spending. As soon as any new heroes come out I could demote 3-4 old, weaker heroes and be able to max out the new ones right away.

Of course, that sounds great, but it would totally ruin the ‘economy’ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yeah i tried updating it so it would only allow 2 hero demotes a day depending on lvl and color rarity. so maybe it might help not sure. :thinking:

You added the limit for the Demotion and the Friend Campaign Aspect of it.

Just to be clear, I am not belittling you, I do believe that you have good intentions for this. I just want to know how the Suggestion can have a solution to any problem.

Friend Campaign

You said that a Disc Progress resets once you demote a Hero whose Friend Campaign is not done yet… What happens if a Disc, which requires another Skill other than White, stays on a fully Demoted Hero (White), i.e:

List of Skill-Based Discs?
  • Anger [Zu]
  • Baymax [WA] and [Ol]
  • Bo Peep [Jo]
  • Buzz [Zu] and [Fl]
  • Chief Bogo [Ca]
  • Ducky & Bunny [Ti]
  • Duke Caboom [Wo] and [Ki]
  • EVE [WA] and [Ca]
  • Goofy [Mi]
  • Hector Barbossa [St]
  • Hercules [Me]
  • Hiro Hamada [Da]
  • Jack-Jack [Bo]
  • Jack Skellington [MH]
  • Jack Sparrow [Ni]
  • Jafar [Sc]
  • Jasmine [Al]
  • Judy Hopps [Bo]
  • Kevin Flynn [Qu]
  • Kim Possible [Da]
  • Mad Hatter [Al] and [Ra]
  • Maleficent [Ur] and [Ja]
  • Merlin [Ge]
  • Mickey Mouse [Ja]
  • Miguel Rivera [Je] and [El]
  • Mike Wazowski [Su]
  • Moana [Me]
  • Nick Wilde [Ya]
  • Peter Pan [Al]
  • Quorra [Bu]
  • Rafiki [Me]
  • Robin Hood [Me] and [Ni]
  • Scar [Ma]
  • Stitch [Ma] and [MH]
  • Sulley & Boo [Wo]
  • Tia Dalma [Ja]
  • Timon & Pumbaa [Sc] and [St]
  • Ursula [Ha]
  • Vanellope [Me]
  • Woody [Je]
  • Yax [Fi]

Demotion Limit

It sounds pretty complicated, but then again, it’s to avoid abuse.

1 Like

@HeroSSWin
to be honest i didn’t think about that part so im not truly sure on what i could do about the disks.

but one idea i think might help is that your disks get saved into items once you demote. but you have to get your hero back to a certain lvl to use it.

1 Like

Surely the disks would just get ‘locked’ and not give their effect until the hero becomes again at least Purple, and the level requirements are met. Then it would be reactivated with 1* and level 1.

Earning the disk itself doesn’t require any resource that can be redistributed to other heroes (does anyone seriously have shortage of friend stamina?!), so the disk wouldn’t need to be removed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney