Hero Kit: Dawn Bellwether

Hi there! Lemme first start off by saying, I made this kit for fun and I don’t expect it to be used.
I rescind my rights to it’s design under the condition that Perblue uses it for the game only, so I’m asking very politely just not to claim as your own otherwise ok?

I worked hard on this because kit design is one of my favourite hobbies and I hope you guys enjoy what I can share with you!

Here we go, with Dawn Bellwether, a severely underappreciated character.

Drops at:
:star: (10 chips)

Stats are TBD, and I’m a bit too tired to do #crunching right now, so I hope that the abilities at least are interesting and speak for themselves. Though I may update the thread later with some theoretical stats.

Roughly speaking tho, at 4 stars and level 90, I guess you’d be looking at something similar to Ursula’s statline but with some tweaks.

Basic Damage: 5600
Skill Power 2000ish
Max HP: 25k
Role: Control
Team: Yellow
Position: Mid

HP Regen: 2500
Energy Regen 350
Armor 1k
Reality 3k
Reality Negation: 120
So on so forth…

Anyway! Onto the skills.

Theyre named after quotes from her in the movie!
:white_circle: White: “Fear always works.”
Passive: Whenever Bellwether uses an ability that damages an enemy, two other enemy heroes are feared.

Active: Bellwether fires a nighthowler pellet at the closest Damage hero, or if none are available the furthest enemy hero. That hero jumps on their nearest ally and deals (Bellwether %scale basic) true damage to them 3 times over 2 seconds(For an animation perspective, think 626 scuffle). Both enemy heroes are stunned for this 2 second period.

:green_heart: Green: “Underestimated, Underappreciated”
Bellwether has a 5% chance to avoid enemy disables. Every time she doesn’t she gains a stack of “annoyed” that increases her avoid chance by 5%. Stacks fall off per successful avoid two at a time.

Whenever Bellwether avoids an enemy disable, Bellwether targets that enemy hero with a marker dart DEALING (Bellwether %scale basic) fantastic damage.
Additionally any time an ally’s ability fails against an enemy Bellwether will also fire a marking Dart at that enemy.

Allies will prioritize damaging the marked enemy over other heroes.

:blue_heart: Blue: “Get them.”
Bellwether sics her ram lackeys on a random enemy, pushing them to the back of the line and prevents basic attacks for 4 seconds. The rams have a chance to miss against enemies above (+&skill level number)

This ability deals (Bellwether %scale basic) fantastic damage.

:purple_heart: Purple: “We’re on the same team”

Bellwether gains (119 +&skill level number) basic damage for every ally left standing. When Bellwether uses “Fear always works.” all non damage allies are granted the same bonus (+30% of Bellwether’s flat skill power) for 3 seconds.

I also came up with these
Friend Campaigns:

Anger: Unhealthy Coping Mechanism :anger:
“Bellwether becomes one with her inner pessimist”
Base level: 96

Effect - Always Annoyed
Per disc level - Control allies (including bellwether) gain +X health, and +Y armor per stack of “Annoyed” Bellwether has.

Per Star Rank - Bellwether starts off the battle with 4 stacks of Annoyed.
Stacks only fall off 1 at a time.

(Add +2 stacks for each disk rank.
This maxes out at 15 stacks at the start of the battle, for 75% chance to dodge disables)

Bo Peep: The Bellwether :sheep:
“Bellwether expresses her discomfort over sheep being made to follow a shepherdess like Bo.”
Base Level: 98

Effect - “Get them” hits more enemies
Per disc level - Bellwether gets +X basic damage.

Per Star Rank - Basic attack prevention lasts 18% longer and targets 1 more enemy when used.
While active, her Ram allies count towards “We’re on the same team.”

(Add +9% and 1 more enemy target per star rank of disk.)

The heroes from zootopia kinda need a refresh or a new partner, nothing made me realize that more than the recent “Zootopians only” challenge for city watch.

Anyway I hope you like my kit idea and please let me know what you think. This is free for use for perblue and I waive legal rights to any of the design contained herein if they decide to use this kit for Bellwether.

If you notice any glaring issues or errors, feel free to let me know!!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney