Hero Overview: Jim Hawkins! | Bendy

Hey guys! Bendy here! I just released my latest Hero Overview on Jim Hawkins! This might be the most proud of any video I have made yet and I hope you guys appreciate the effort I put into it.

If you haven’t watched any of my Hero Overview series before, this is for sure a good one to start with! If you don’t know who I am, Hi, I’m Bendy! I’m a YouTuber that primarily creates a wide variety of Disney Heroes content, from tips and guides to arena, coliseum, and war fighting! Come join the fun! Thank you so much if you watch even a few minutes of my content, it truly means a lot!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

9 Likes

@Raymond I think you are gonna be interested in this :eyes:

By the way, I just got strict with format and grammar for today, so imma point out that there is no space in between the colon and “Jim”

1 Like

Good catch haha it’s fixed now

1 Like

I love Jim so much and here’s his +160 purple

Also he’s at 8M power… the highest power hero I have

And +110 blue

2 Likes

Here’s the blue at +140

1 Like

He’s my favourite Disney hero, and I wanted Jim to appear in Battle Mode more than anything since the game started, and it was a dream come true for me when it finally happened and I was so happy to finally see him together with my other favourite Disney characters in Battle Mode. He’s always on my team whenever I play the game.

1 Like

How high he is ranked?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney