HERO OVERVIEW:Rapunzel

dialogue_rapunzel

Rapunzel:
Role: support
Position: middle

Rapunzel is an amazing hero so let’s take a closer look at her.

Ok but like… she really knows how to use a frying pan ;).

White skill: Frying Pan Pummel

Rapunzel lassos the furthest enemy with her hair, pulling them toward her. She then hits them with her frying pan, dealing x amount of damage, stunning them for 9 seconds, and knocking them back. The knocked-back enemy knocks back each enemy they pass through.

This skill is amazing. The duration of the stun is really long and that can make a huge difference in battle and the amount of damage she can do is amazing. Let’s not forget that she can knock back all enemy’s and if u combo this with a heros that have a AOE skill that would hit all enemy’s if they are together in the back.

Green skill: Healing Hair

Rapunzel heals allies for X amount of HP and grants them X amount reality for 10 seconds.

I think we can all agree she is one of the best healers in the game. The amount of healing she can do is Huge and the amount of reality she gives is amazing.

Blue skill: Sun’s Gift

At the start of each wave, Rapunzel enters the battlefield with the sun shining on her, granting her 400 energy and X amount of skill power for 12 seconds.

There’s really not to much to say about this skill. The skill power for 12 second it’s really nice and it’s a nice boost to start the figth overall.

Purple skill: Saved By A Hair

“Sun’s Gift” also grants Rapunzel 6 stacks of “hardy”. *Each stack of hardy blocks a debuff (or disable) from being applied to the affected and is then removed. *

Hardy hardy hardy. This purple skill is one of my favorite. The 6 stacks of hardy at the start of the wave it’s and amazing advantage over the enemy team. And we will talk about more about hardy in Rapunzel red skill.

Red skill: Golden Glow

“Healing Hair” also cleanses all debuffs from allies.

“Sun’s Gift” also gives 1 stacks of “hardy”, X amount of skill power for 7 seconds, and 100 energy to the frontmost ally.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X amount of HP healed from “Healing Hair”
•+X amount of Skill Power
•+X amount of Reality

•This red skill is amazing. Allies getting 1 stack of hardy at the beginning of the wave it’s Amazing.

The fact that Hardy can Block mulan stun(green skill) or Magica cursing(Blue skill) it’s Amazing.

Hardy it’s soo useful against heroe like Mulan,Magica,Hank,Goofy, Colette and other heroes that can give Debuffs.

Now let’s talk about friendship disk:
Rapunzel is one of those heroes that both disk are amazing and worth getting becouse it all depends on the situation.

Jasmine

Princess Practicum

Allies Stronger vs Shields

•+X amount of Skill Power to Rapunzel and allies
•+X amount of Basic Damage to Rapunzel and allies
•Enemies with a shield lose X amount basic damage
•Allies deal X% more damage to enemies with a shield

•This disk is a Anti shield monster. Enemies line up with shield on them will be affected by this disk. Making allies make more damage to shield Givers is amazing. It’s an easy way to fight threats like: Li Shang,Mulan,Bogo,Baymax, and other shield makers/givers.

Bo Peep

Best Daily Reminder

“Frying Pan Pummel” Slows

•Enemies knocked back by “Frying Pan Pummel” are dealt x amount of damage
•When enemies are damaged by “Frying Pan Pummel”, their movement speeds are reduced by X% for 8 second

•This disk not only lets Rapunzel hit her white skill with a bit of an extra punch, allowing her to take advantage of any offensive boosts your team might use, but also now hinders whoever is hit by the pan even more, slowing them down, and leaving them more vulnerable, not to mention using up 2 stacks of an enemy’s Hardy instead of the pan’s usual 1

While both disk are amazing Bo peep one has more practical use.

Cons:

1. as a middle position she usually stand too front after she use couple of her white… and that makes her become attack target and she is not a a tanky hero

2. Her heal can be interrupt easliy

3. bonus damage from Bo peep disk is dissapointing

even though she has cons like everyone she i is still top support.

This is the first topic of a series of post that I’ll be doing reviewing heroes and my perspective on them. Feel free to comment and let’s respect each others opinions

8 Likes

Can you do Hank and Dory please “king Mickey” hehehe

1 Like

Sure can. I have another hero review in the work all ready so once I finish that one I’ll be doing Hank and dory.

Thank you so much :kissing_heart::blush:

WoW…New role…Great…Just kidding
Support!

2 Likes

Opps :laughing: my bad.

Tnx for letting me know

Gute Idee!!!

Update: added cons

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney