Hero Progression: December 2020

Best

1. Campaign Progression - Often Difficult, But Always Rewarding with a well crafted story to look forward to after every victory.
  2. Friendships Disk (Both Unlocking and Leveling) - Unlocking each disk brings the joy of more story, as does leveling it!
  3. Rank Progression - Badges are so entertaining to look at! Amazing artwork and incredible references makes me really look forward to each new set of badges.

Worst

1. Rank Progression - But let’s be fair. OBTAINING badges for post Red+2ish ranking requires either extreme patience or extreme wallets.
  2. Invasion - Though steadily getting better Invasion is still too time consuming. Nothing much else to say on that one.
  3. Epic City Watch/Red Skill Chip Obtaining - The drops are a disaster and the difficulty makes me scream. But it’s been beaten to death so I won’t waste time typing it for what is probably the 200th across every forumer.
  • What are the top 3 forms of hero progression that you find the MOST enjoyable to engage with (e.g. collecting Red Skill Chips or clearing Ports/Trials each day)?

1.Earning Red Skills (CW)

2.Earning Gold (Surge, Port)

3.Earning Mods ( Invasion, PvP)

• What are the top 3 forms of hero progression that you find the LEAST enjoyable to engage with (e.g. collecting Gold or promoting heroes)?

1.Promoting Heroes /Farming Badges (campaign) - We’ve really done this enough by now and I’m eagerly waiting the day we stop.
2. Leveling up Memory Disks (earning disk power) - Just a few patches ago it was 5k per level now its 12k per level and the earnings hasn’t changed at all… I am disliking disks more and more with each patch

Just 2 least enjoyable items from me to keep the focus on what really matters.

2 Likes

Most enjoyable:

• Arena / Coliseum - the rules make it interesting every week and challenge my roster
  • Invasion - the quick fight breaker system has improved it quite a bit, just wish the rewards for going more than the tier limits would scale a bit if people put time into it
  • Hero Collections - to get those mastery tokens and try to use heroes in multiple places are great. But not much use after you have completed them all.

Least enjoyable:

• Heists!!! Very boring, time consuming and the rewards are really not that great
  • Ports / Trials - Once you defeat the difficulty, there isnt much to do around it really. Just raid it every day and get rewards (and honestly this could just be delivered to my mailbox every morning to save 2 clicks of buttons)
  • Hero promotions, skill costs, badge costs, friendship costs, basically everything relating to heroes - it is difficult to try out new war defenses or attacks with some heroes at lower rank, but you dont want to waste precious resources on these heroes incase your idea doesnt work quite as well.

City watch and surge is nice, but not that great either, so leaving them off the list.
New map and story content I am also not that interested in, but I know it is special for a lot of the players, so leaving it off as well.

2 Likes

Top 3
Hero collection mastery
Invasion
Red Skill chip collection

Bottom 3
Heist
Skill costs
Gold acquisition

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney