Hero refresh for Aladdin ,he's useless

Give him the power he deserves.Aladdin should be a major threat to this game but can’t penetrate none of the heroe’s armor with a sword .I got him at the highest level and still no improvement .

Aladdin is fine. First of all, he’s meant for low-armor teams, where he can easily wipe out their infrastructure. Second, getting a character to “highest level” doesn’t do you much good. You also have to equip badges, promote, and level up skills. Don’t forget friendship disks, either.

3 Likes

First ,waste resources on him ,comeback with your opinion

I don’t think you read it the first time, so I’ll post it again.
Aladdin is fine. First of all, he’s meant for low-armor teams, where he can easily wipe out their infrastructure. Second, getting a character to “highest level” doesn’t do you much good. You also have to equip badges, promote, and level up skills. Don’t forget friendship disks, either.

2 Likes

Well just say I wish I never would’ve started with this hero he sucks

He’s good. He can take out a Zurg with his purple skill

You think he should be a quorra but no, he has a counter, he can demolish delicate control and attack heroes, you just want him to be a pain in the goofy.

1 Like

All he does is crit ,he spend most of the battle standing in one spot …

I went months with Aladdin and finally decided to toss him.# worthless

Aladdin is one of my best characters

@Duke_duck firstly welcome to the forums. I myself am of the same opinion as those who think that Aladdin is actually pretty good.
Perhaps you could post a screenshot of your Aladdin so we can see his stats, level, rarity, skills and friend disc. Then the friendly members of the forum will possibly be able to help you to improve him as you seem to want to.

2 Likes

Aladdin shouldn’t bring a sword to a power battle like his carpet alive it should back him up with some kind of power just laying my opinion

So is that a “no” to the screenshots and asking for help? Because at first it sounded like that was what you wanted, rather than just wanting to complain. I’m happy to help, but have got better things to do if you just want to tell us your opinion (as insightful as I’m sure it is).

1 Like

I think he have him in white and only want to work on heroes if they are refreshed. …:unamused::disappointed: or why not posting a screenshot ?

2 Likes

I studied Aladdin every level every battle so I probably could help you with info

Most%20Likely

2 Likes

Like others have say, could you post a screenshot? Its easier to help with that

Strange that you have shared a screenshot of his Genie disc which claims to be equipped but all the other pictures suggest he has his Shank disc equipped.

2 Likes

What difference does it make lol come on

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney