Hero refresh for Miguel

Miguel

Base Stats

• +20% Max HP
  • +40% Basic Damage
  • +20% Skill Power

Skills

Crescendo
Instead of doing basic attacks, Miguel puts healing Notes above allies. Miguel cannot be charmed.
Miguel strums his guitar, removing all of his Notes. His Healing Notes heal when removed.

• Every three seconds, heroes without healing notes will by healed by 20% of strength of one healing note
  • Removed notes heal 30% stronger.

Sharpen
Miguel puts a sharp Note above a random ally, granting them Skill Power. When Miguel uses Crescendo, the sharp Note is removed and the ally gets Energy.

• This skill will also boost basic damage.
  • Sharpen also grants a ally 20% immunity for negative effects.

Flatten
Miguel puts a flat Note over an enemy’s head, reducing their armor and slowing their movement speed. When Miguel uses Crescendo, the flat Note is removed and the enemy is stunned.

• This skill will also reduce reality.

Serenade
Miguel gains Skill Power per Note on the screen. This includes Notes from enemy Miguels.

• From now on every 3rd basic attack provide to allies 2 healing notes.

Miguel’s Memory Disks

From Jessie

• Increased basic damage (three times more)

From Elsa

• Increased reduction of armor
  • Increased skill power
4 Likes

I like your refresh, and Miguel is in my main team so yeah, I would benefit. But really, why do you think he needs a refresh? I mean, he’s already the best healer and one of the best characters (and I know what I’m talking about)

8 Likes

While he is amazing healer, in PVP modes he isn’t that great due to his high conversation, also for him it’s hard to keep whole team alive because currently he is strong one-target healer while others won’t benefit with any heal, that’s why one of my ideas is this…
Now he can barely give 2-3 notes.

Which is now crucial to make him good healer in any situation and for whole team, not to keep alive only one ally.

Yeah. Tbh, I actually noticed that his team healing isn’t so OP, and auto mode isn’t that good for him. But PerBlue should refresh him paying much attention, in order not to make him TOO strong, making this way the team invincible

Or just have Crescendo provide a base healing for all heroes equal to, say, 15% of Max HP.
Miguel needs time to set up his notes, that is his weakness (why he works well with high Hp allies.). These changes would completely remove that weakness.

Ps, Miguel also has the best survivability for a healer (sometimes even better than Sulley, if he counts)

It sure would be nice that Crescendo would do damage to an enemy when a note is removed

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney