Hero Refreshing

What are you hoping whitch from the Old Heroes
Refreshing? I hope Quorra becomes Refresh my Opinion.

She is already good.

I hope for starting heroes like Ralph, Vanellope and Yax and failures of 2020, Kim and Basil.

Quorra? Yeah I can see her getting refreshed. After her purple got nerfed she became extremely useless.

Kim and Basil also need one because they’re really bad. If they’re super strong, more people can spend on them because of how popular they are.

But the most needed refreshes are, of course, the 5 starting heroes. Ralph, Vanellope, Elastigirl (not that much but a buff can work), Frozone, and Yax. They need this first more than anyone else. Even Kim and Basil, who should be refreshed afterwards.

One character I don’t usually see get mentioned in these discussions but I feel might need a refresh is Moana, if only because I feel like her Oceanic Shield has too low HP for today’s meta and her stats seem a bit outdated.

4 Likes

Moana needs it the most from the ones mentioned here Imo, except Ralph

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t think her skills are bad, by any means; I just think they could be made substantially stronger.

5 Likes

Well… she only does damage, and it’s not much compared to newer heroes. So she needs a buff

2 Likes

Mike needs Refresh too

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney