Hero Tier List - Server 21, Patch 2.2

No worries - updated the description to clarify.

@Rose_S21 Maybe this is enough to proof, Mushu is some good in invasion…Maybe better than Mulan…

Thats A P1 mushu…With skills levelled up to only 70

Tron is too overpowered
He should be s tier

Nice job well done
Its feels wierd to comment on this this done by people who are basically mentors to me
However i would put kevin flyn higher A,A+
And move tron to S and launchpad to A+
Tron is great for all teams
While launchpad is more to combo with certain teams

Kevin is pretty bad until he gets his red skill, which isn’t on the server this tier list is for. Even then he’s more of a fun pick than a practical pick.

2 Likes

Tron is physically pretty weak on S21. You can keep him alive but it takes some synergy. He doesn’t fit naturally into any team. So what makes you think S tier?

We put launchpad in S because although his skills are helpful for particular teams, the max HO he gives to any team is a major counter for the S21 damage meta.

As for Tron, I’ll keep playing with him but so far, as you can see from my comment above, I’ve found him a bit tricky.

Thanks, this is interesting. I’m using mulan, mushu, beast, Li Shang, and mim this invasion. All fully built but not fully modded. Mushu is holding his own but so far he’s nothing compared to Mim haha.

Ofc…Mim is Killer…My motto is If U state Mulan as IB…Then U should do Mushu as well.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this together!! I’m on server 21 and this helped me tremendously. I’ve had no idea to farm for except for Mulan. This helped me put together a list of characters that I can currently farm! Capture|690x142

1 Like

I feel like I just achieved Nirvana lol. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I already told ya…
Our Servers…go billions Just BCOZ of Gizmo[DU]
Your welcome ^^

Others also make it possible.

Yup…BUt…Gizmo…makes score of ppl more high than any other do. Perhaps.

1 Like

Big thanks to everyone who sent messages or helped out with testing since I posted this! I’ve updated the tier list above to reflect changes to the S21 meta, updates in the 2.2 patch, plus some formatting changes.

This one was a little complex to update since red skills just came out for our server and it would be impossible for me to have them all. Nevertheless! Loads of testing, research, etc was done and I feel that it reflects our current meta pretty well.

Feedback always welcome :slight_smile:

Edit: I marked Sulley as not having a red skill, which is incorrect. Will update the photo when I get a chance.

5 Likes

D Tier vs A Tier ???

Mulan should be nerfed anyway!!!

6 Likes

People which keep saying Van is bad just doesn’t have her upgraded. However, she needs reality negation so badly.

But to note, if you’re making a video it’s better to show the final results.

Mulan have counters, Cheshire is much worse now.

5 Likes

You mean the paragraph where shows how much damage dealt and taken ??

3 Likes

Exactly. :+1:

3 Likes

Nice Video Nghia Mate!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney