Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Kim is one of the worst characters in the entire game, and everybody knows that, so we don’t need that point drilled into our heads again.

4 Likes

But Not worse than mike tho.
Ngl some exaggerate alot about Kim.

3 Likes

Most of the new characters were strong. I didn’t know that Kim is weak because I don’t use Kim. Anyway, now I know what it means. Thanks

If not red skill, I could agree, but Mike’s red skill is good, definitely with Mr. Big around and spamming his active.

But not all :brick:

1 Like

Really? That is weird, because I play in one of the top guilds at my server and many, many people have Kim in their war team in Diva car for example. Also I see her in other top guilds war defences. I do not see Mike or Ralph, nor those heroes marked as B tier even.
She is definitely not bad. Some people here maybe do not know how to use her, or have some other agenda in mind.

2 Likes

The thing is that people likely feel that Kim Possible was better before when she had her ability to Team Heal, and after that was taken away she fell a fair amount in the ratings.
Her Damage isn’t really enough to compete with newer characters either, so why use her if other newer characters are better than her.

While I am not going to say she is as bad as to be D tier, but she probably isn’t S or A tier at least anymore.

Hope this help explain Kim Possible’s situation a bit for you and yeah, if you scroll down here you can see what people think of Kim Possible’s refresh and such in voting polls :-).

5 Likes

Refresh which nerfed her and terrible stats, and even worse Y1 badges.

4 Likes

Is it just me, or did Angel move up a tier to S? If so, why?

Barley worse than Baymax or Olaf is a stretch imo. I think he’s definitely at least A tier. If you pair him with Kermit, stuff can get pretty lethal.

Perhaps Distraction kills him quicker, and/or his encourage buff can easily be removed/blocked by Fatigue

1 Like

Ah, that is true. Alright, makes sense, I guess.

Also, remember when we all thought Kim was S-Tier? That was short lived lol.

Dang. Why are all the cool characters always weak. Oh well, at least Drakken is S tier.

That happens in DEB as well lol

Sad Kermit noises

Well yeah, he’s awesome, so I guess not all the cool characters are weak. Only some.

Coolness is subjective. I like lots of characters from all over the tier list.

4 Likes

Drakken is S-tier, and Kim is D-tier

Congrats Drakken, you have finally won against KP

1 Like

Me seeing that Cheshire cat is not underlined:
download

1 Like

He’s counterable now. He still deals tons of damage, but isn’t broken like he was a few months ago.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney