DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

Simply as that.
Joy helps whole team, while Meg only helps one ally. And Joy also prevents Meg’s buff from being removed, so she and the linked ally won’t die in 3 seconds.
Apart of them Joy is very fragile… same as Meg, and most of their skillsets are meh, and both got one bad disk each.

What even that suppose to achieve?

I think she’s mid-high B, her white skill is still great but everything else… could use some help…

to show a concievable team

All the work will be done by the other 4 heroes, and you can’t link Meg with Magica on auto.

1 Like

Basically.

I can have Scar do over 1 billion damage and wipe out the entire enemy team, but that doesn’t mean Scar is good–it means Tron, Meg, Rapunzel, and Jim are really good at supporting a Skill Power-based frontliner.

I have a feeling there might be better heroes around…

But firstly…

FaithfulSeveralKilldeer-size_restricted
Who gets the :crown:?! Or keeps it…

Who is the best Tank in your opinion? (Out of these 3)
  • Shank
  • Meilin Lee
  • Pacha

0 voters

Who is the best Damage hero in your opinion?
  • Shego
  • Zeus
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Other? Explain in the comment, otherwise invalid.

0 voters

1 Like

I think Mother Gothel is because as soon as she summons the stabbington brothers she blows right through all the waves.

> A wild Madam Mim appeared!
> Go, Mother Gothel!
[Madam Mim’s Magica Synergy]
> Madam Mim is watching closely…
> Mother Gothel used Stabbington Brothers!
> Madam Mim’s Hex!
> Mother Gothel’s attack failed!

5 Likes

actually that only works if Mother Gothel starts the battlefield with 250+ energy because she would already hexed and if she doesnt start with that much, Mim can’t hex her, allowing her to use her white skill.

But she does cause she steals 500 energy with her green skill.

And Mother Gothel always has starting Energy, because that’s the proper disk to use.

The strongest units are powerful in both Attack and Defense. Gothel is oppressive on Attack, but completely exploitable on Defense.

ok i guess

I have no experience with Meilin, so can’t say much about her. Out of two remaining, easy pick. Shank has almost no protection against Fantastic damage, so she only works against purely Normal damage enemies. Pacha just spams bugs…and becomes berserk while playing the animation? I’m not even sure if it’s intended.
Out of damage characters…definitely not Shego. She’s way too squishy for a frontliner and requires very specific allies to work. Among the two remaining…Zeus is a pain, but Darkwing is way harder to counter IMO. I used to think Perry might drop here for his constant invincibility, but he’s still vulnerable at start, while DW…a game of chance he is indeed.

You can say the same thing about Zeus :man_shrugging:

Eh, Zeus(Ha) requires Mary(Lo) to be countered, and even then there’s a good chance he’ll avoid the stun that results from the hex and fire off his lightning four seconds later anyway.

All I can say for now, I was expecting more votes for him (too). :eyes:

More or less, Zeus too.

all of this ^

I also thought Perry might finally knock DW off his perch, but where most battles are decided in the first few seconds he’s just got no protection against getting KO’d before he gets going. Great for attacking, not so much for defending. Darkwing is still on top :man_shrugging:

1 Like

More votes?

It’s kinda equally spread out.

I think Yzma should be above Horned King
Also @Musketeer would u recommend EVE?

If you can max her red skill soon yes, she’s pretty good with it.
Though you’re on early red ranks iirc. In that case not really

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney