Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Yup with Fear disk she actually does extremely high damage between the SP and the reality shred

And she has “easy” access to deal critical hits as she will be applying Scare.

With her full Crit Damage stat, she will deal 4x damage at the end.

And no, she won’t be added to S-tier, damage as it is high, still lower than anyone from above, and she lacks of Tenacity/Evasion. Plus her purple skill may be never activate during a combat.

Lmao, I just laugh at this. Aurora is nowhere near that high. Nor is Snow White.

Aurora is, I was gonna say Ian isn’t…

Not 3rd best…

With that suggested disk, yes.

Thank you, I actually just recently moved Ian down to low S Tier actually.

Aurora is, I moved Snow down to bottom S tier

I moved her to 2nd.

Even with his other disk he is still not that high, but I changed Ian’s disk to both.

I still feel like there is a positive bias from you and negative bias from Musketeer. I tend to go around the center.

Aurora is more like a high-A to me, maybe even mid.

I get that, I just think she is S because she has in my opinion the best skill in game (Snare)

About Aurora?

Never happened

She literally is here already.

No…

Snare is just very frequent and I don´t think Aurora even has the best way of use.

Yes, but I was assessing it INDEPENDENTLY of the tier list. That it matches means that the placement is good.

mmm… yea but I think she is better than Namaari because Namaari is kinda easy to kill with almost every character in the game able to counter her, she is more low A Tier in my opinion, maybe by Minnie.

I said in my opinion?

I guess so, but I still think she should be at least A+, like what Musketeer has with support characters.

Did you use her?

Both have the same counters as both lack in negation and tenacity/evasion, but Namaari at least buffs her allies, and can’t die in the first 8 seconds.

If on top a tier, it’s a +

Cool, then I guess Aurora is fine where she is

Neither can Aurora…

I used to… also the last time I checked you had Aurora at white rank… very inaccurate… and if you are wondering why I think you have her at white here is some proof

The line technically goes thru all other groups as well, but the jump is more significant for supports.

She can, she has no invincibility at the start. Shego or Zeus will blast her away.

It was made on the day she was released (around), I don’t run and max heroes immediately (for most, at least).

Here she is, as today.

Oh I didn’t think about that, well at least for me I use Megara and I equipped Megara’s shank disk, it is 5 stars. she gets auto linked with Daisy but when I can I link Megara and Aurora.

Dang lucky, also uhm, don’t mind my asking but, do you use Aurora, like in your coliseum team?

also that’s my Aurora, she is my strongest hero

Also what disk would u recommend for her.

No, I don’t really like her, she is strong, but she doesn’t fit for me.

I can pretty quickly say, she won’t age horribly*, buff removal is always good, and total tenacity removal is insane, but other skills are pretty generic or just fine.
She is held down by her lack of useful stats, but not as much as some others. (She needs to be paired with someone who scares to use her crit damage stat)

*Unless PB will release some direct counters against her, as for now, Perry doesn’t bother with her tenacity removal.

Fairy, and with the next tier list update that will be her only recommended disk.

I understand, lol I don’t like Mad Hatter or Syndrome so lol…

I think she will most likely moved down to low A Tier in about 2 years, kind of like Minnie.

I thought so but just wanted to make sure.

Also was Magica ever like S Tier?

On her release, for a bit, moving down-down.

from 2 years ago.

I love how how everyone in S Tier control in that image is now like low A/B tier.

Also BELLE was S TIER?! How fun.

And Shank… was D TIER? I hope that happens with Sarah…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney