Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1]

this is miserable.

MINNIE! B TIER? Lets see,
Victorious gif series - Jade West No! - Wattpad
Back to A Tier she should go.

Tia Dalma, too high. Low B tier makes more sense.

22, too high, below Angel.

Magica, too low, above Cheshire.

EDIT: Miguel because you gave him red arrow

Is now Miguel that good? :hushed:

Yes, PB did really good job here, the refresh is very good, just like Shank’s.

There are few bugs on him now, and basic damage from battle badge and red skill needs to be changed.

4 Likes

Well, they did partially fix this by giving Miguel’s Red Skill a 4th passive. :V

But it’s still here, and removing it will be just a bit lazy, it should be replaced with tenacity/evasion.

And no excuse for basic damage in battle badge for him and Joy.

What makes Calhoun so good to be on the S-tier list ? @Muskeeter

Her damage skyrockets to huge values with maxed red skill, and her Felix disk makes her energy gain fast too. She takes advantage of buffed enemies, and all her secondary stats are above the cap.

One hit and the codebase is done too.

8 Likes
How do you rate Miguel after refresh?
  • Amazing
  • Great
  • Good
  • Mediocre
  • Nothing changed/Meh
  • Bad
  • Don’t have him upgraded/Not tested myself yet

0 voters

Voting great just cause of the bug, but otherwise would be amazing

I put not tested because of the bugs

I put good. I think he is WAY better than before but I still don’t see him so OP

Not upgraded yet; why would I spend all that stamina before a FtN contest?

There is one starting in few hours :smirk:

:running_man:

Yes, they literally said that. They want to save up so they have more energy for it.

@Musketeer I would like to know why Olaf is in D tier.
I use him a lot and he’s a reliable freezer with good dodging and revive, in my opinion.
Thanks for any response :upside_down_face:

Poor survivability
Low damage
Small AoE of anything
Outdated skills and disks

Almost anyone else is better at this

… no.

… and that proves/gives what?

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the reply!

Yeah I use Olaf and I’m sad to say he’s quite bad lol. Refresh please!

His red skill is really his only redeeming quality, but needs to be maxed to work.

Stitch being C teir. I feel like if he is trained well I think he should be B tier especially with mad matter disk maxed out can really improve stitch. I’m not saying that the list is wrong just that stitch can be a bit higher (Edit) oh and also another good thing is hes at the back so he will take less damage and the scuffle is good since he damage the enemy healing himself :slight_smile: thanks for any reply

1 Like

@Musketeer, ever since maybe… August, your Control A tier and B Tier have been VERY inaccurate, in places of order, really. Here are some things I would change.
First, A Tier Changes.

1. You have Mad Hatter WAY too high (Maybe not WAY too high, but still too high), no matter how high you promote and promote him, he would still only land Mid-A in my opinion, I recommend moving him, erm below, maybe Angel.
  2. I will just list 3 heroes you have too high, because why not. First, Syndrome, I think he is just going to become quickly outdated and is already not the best option, I consider him mid even low A tier, I suggest moving him below Honey Lemon, Next, Namaari, Namaari has just become completely mediocre and I consider her being mid-low B Tier, I suggest below Anna. Then, 22. She is good and all, but she has bad secondary stats, so I suggest her going below Snow White.
  3. I think you might have Disgust a bit too low, maybe above Lilo, but it doesn’t make much of a difference.
  4. I have a suggestion of heroes that should go to S Tier in no particular order. Aurora, Mary, Angel, and Pocahontas.

Thats all I see wrong with A tier.

Now B tier.

1. Tia Dalma, simply put, too high, perhaps below the horned king.
  2. I think Sarah, WALL-E, and Donald should go to B Tier, she is WAY better than the horned king, has better stats, and well Billy does a lot of damage, and Donald is pretty much just fit for B Tier, same with WALL-E, so, I guess maybe above Ursula…?
  3. Jumba, Voyd, and Fozzie are too high, I think they should go below Hiro.
  4. Magica, Minnie, and Colette, too low, I think Magica and Minnie should go above Winnie, and I think Colette should go above Mr. Big & Koslov.
  5. Yzma, I think she should go Under Winnie.
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney