Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1]

It… does?

No.

1 Like

bff2047997ffb8019f2017e8bdbfed45

Today’s news

• Luca will move way higher (with next tier list update)
  • Once Cinderella and Donald will be fixed, the control-role side of the tier list will receive a general revamp, and likely more S-tier heroes

#AddCat

8 Likes

SmartSelect_20230109_164406_Discord

She’s getting another buff in 4.6 or what?
Today the only change was her ball gown is longer, she’s nowhere near like she was before nerf.

8 Likes

Yeah like for real? Just that? Not even disk stats changed back. Is It intended to just give 5 energy? Better delete the energy gain, so she would not froze the game

5 Likes

It doesn’t anymore, at least for me.

That 5 energy is truly pathetic, I hope it will be increased to normal - 100, or at least above 50.

5 Likes

Some heroes are very close to S-tier… or maybe?
b54b84b2d8cfdc71eb4a082c2b6db3c7

Would you like to see in S-tier: Elsa, Vinny, 22, Princess Aurora, and Luca & Alberto?
  • Yes, all of them!
  • Yes, but only some of them (comment below!)
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

I think Elsa, Vinny and Luca & Alberto could go to S-tier, but I’m not sure about Aurora and think 22 is more A-tier right now.

I have 22 quite a bit upgraded because they were a prize wall hero, but don’t find use for them right now.

1 Like

They use him to… Remove buffs, shields,…

Mostly I use him to… Remove buffs, shields,… counter Quasi; Pacha; Mei;...

1 Like

Her. Not him.

it’s a genderless character, I can call him/her :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Elsa, Aurora, and Luca and Alberto definitely should.

1 Like

Vinny, Aurora, and Luca? Yes. But 22 is more A tier to me.

1 Like

22 goes her/she by her choice. And even if 22 was genderless, her/him would be both wrong pronous for 22.
This follows to the game too, it’s her/she used.

What makes Aurora better than 22 in your opinion?

1 Like

I agree that Elsa and Luca & Alberto can be moved up

1 Like

Elsa and aurora can go up

1 Like

What with the big tenacity toons coming out recently, her white skill really helps out. I usually pair her with Shego Kr to increase her speed on top of the attack mods already on her. Though it seems PB is starting to release anti-tenacity toons now, starting with Luca/Alberto, so she might be outclassed sometime soon.

3 Likes

O25o

It looks like all of the heroes will move to S-tier.

Votes can be still taken which can change final results.
Next tier list update will be in around 2 weeks…

6 Likes

@Musketeer with stich updates it seems the SP and BD make him quite better. And his disk combined with someone who slows gets rid of quite the armor? You think he will get a big bump or am I way off here? Looking forward to your updated list.

2 Likes

Thanks for this! It is a huge help! :grinning:

2 Likes

They had a chance to make stitch excellent by adjusting his red skill to remove all stacks of hardy and not just 1

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney