Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Chesire is not broken anymore he got some counters would say he should watch out from ian and jim if he holding the ian disc for few exmples

1 Like

Siendo un jugador que usa al gato de chesire, eso me pone un tanto triste. Pero supongo que en algún momento iba a suceder

While yes, she can deal more damage than Aladdin and EVE, I think @Musketeer puts her in D-Tier is because

6 Likes

Welcome to… 3.0 :sob:

• Added Pocahontas
  • Few hero movements; mainly in the control category

One question, what are you thoughts on Angel?

She is good… and annoying most of times.

Why did

These two heroes, do not wanna spoil it for those who have not seen the new changes yet

Scrooge and Tigger

Move down to D tier?

They’re truly terrible. Simple.

Great job!
But Ursula in A tier! Why?

1 Like

Amazing potential with heroes which removes/steal energy, and there’s quite few of them.
She gains A LOT (1M) of skill power per each action of energy manipulating on enemies, her stats are good (evasion could be bigger tho), but it still allows to deal big damage, Hex is still rare and unique.
Plus, all the SP she gains can be shared via Kermit, oh… and Hex counters Kermit as well.

2 Likes

at least Kim isn’t lonely in D-Tier, amirite?

1 Like

It makes sense though actually. She and those two really do absolutely nothing besides raw damage and that is really terrible in the modern meta. They have hardly any utility at all.

But Ducky and Bunny do mostly raw damage and they arent in D tier :man_shrugging:

Their damage is probably more reliable than theirs? Idk. I don’t use them myself.

Musk, why is Ducky and Bunny not in D tier but Scrooge and Tigger are?

Nope… Scrooge, Tigger and Kim all do more damage than D&B…

So…how come they’re below them?

Maybe they have a Disk that makes them good?

3 Likes

Or maybe that they heal when they deal damage?

We gotta ask Musk as for why though, I already asked but it got pushed up

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney