Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Wonder where Lilo would rank on the list, if she was out.

She Tanks great so far…

Welcome.

What do you mean by “She tanks?” You mean shank? If so then yeah, ever since her refresh.

Also what happened to Cheshire?

Power Creep go brr

1 Like

Wel, that she tanks
I think they mean that so far she´s being good at tanking

1 Like

Maybe, I think Sadness, Bo Peep, Sally, or QH. They mean “She’s being good at tanking” I think it’s Sadness because she’s strong.

Nope, I’m pretty sure they were talking about Lilo based on the comment above them.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I misunderstand. :pensive:

1 Like

It’s alright. :slight_smile:

Though, I’ve been hearing that Lilo isn’t so good…

1 Like

New. Updated. Fresh.

Tier list!

Update 3.3.01!

• Added Lilo
  • Added Helga
  • Several hero movements
8 Likes

“Hey, Fozzie! What’s your best friend disk?”
“Mi/Ke”
“Mike? Thought so!”

13 Likes

Question: Why is Shego’s Kim disk on the tier list, even though many people (myself included) use Kronk’s disk?

I think that the Kim disk is better, but the Kronk disk is easier to get
I don’t think I’ll be switching to the Kim disk even if I can get it though :sweat_smile: She works so well with Vinny with the kronk disk

2 Likes

Whales with maxed Vinny Red skill can counter it hard.

But that’s like saying Bunsen counters Study teams: Technically true, but no one does that, so it’s not an issue.

Because it depends on who you’re pairing her with. Kim disk is better in general, but if you have mainly yellow heroes in your team (as I do :stuck_out_tongue:), then the Kronk disk can be fantastic for quick win points.

1 Like

Kronk disk has counters…
Kim disk counters buffs, mainly energized (which then increases drastically Shego’s BD), and adds some more survavility to Shego.

She also has fantastic crit as well, and I have a lot of yellow team heroes (most of my strongest heroes are from that team.).

o.O

:joy:

Why is Quackerjack not marked anymore??

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney