Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

???(Mi)

DHBM’s version of MissingNo? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow, such harsh movements in those low tiers all of a sudden lol

As for the purple marking, I kinda just picked my favourites since all of those could use buffs :sweat_smile:

Only thing I wanna add is Go Go is a bit too low in her tier, if the order matters at least. She’s broken

you get a new car yesterday… and it’s broken, it doesn’t mean you need to wait years to replace it or fix the car…

Basil’s refresh didn’t change him.
Finnick and Maui also need another refresh.

2 Likes

Poor gonzo needs some love

His skillset simply doesn’t cut it anymore and he has aged poorly

I bet the underline is for :goat:, is that right?

Yes.

This is for Djali. Just didn’t wanted to make it obvious.

Uh, not what I meant. It’s for a datamined hero. Also a little sad to see some heroes I genuinely use go down some tiers. (i.e. Quorra, Sulley, Slinky, Kristoff). The tier list is very well organized, looking better than ever before!

I just noticed the new thing next to Mad Hatter about PvP. What exactly is it supposed to mean?

I think it means The Hatter can only go up one tier if he is used in PVP, due to his red skill.

1 Like

It’s a win for me (and the hatter)

1 Like

No such thing.

Been here since 3.4 I think

3 Likes

The poll is still open!

Scrooge is poor in damage, haha! :wink:

3 Likes

Update 3.5!

• Mary and Winifred are here!
  • Marked weakest heroes in-game according to the poll + Basil and Jack Ske.
  • Small hero movements
8 Likes

Poor jack skellington doesn’t deserve this…he clearly needs some love from perblue

It’s already too late to save basil since his “refresh” didn’t do anything for him

Couple o’ things:

Wasabi is no longer broken. (YAY!!!)

I would recommend moving Ariel up in the S-tier (at least for me anyway).

I wonder where Sarah would rank, and what her preferred disk would be.

Evil Queen as for now.

1 Like

I also have some things to mention

1. Dash should be red but not in underline :thinking:
    (I know Musk will disagree with this so I’m not gonna go into a pointless argument, but still)
  2. Zeus should be underlined tbh, he is pretty broken now that the Hades disk’s bug got fixed
  3. Kronk works with either disk, right?
2 Likes

Yes, that is pretty true. Same goes for Shego as well. She’s still broken, and don’t even get me started on Zeus. He’s very good, but now insanely broken.

1 Like
  1. No
  2. Reflect and he is dead in one second
  3. Yzma disk is only against freeze teams while Drakken disk for anything else
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney