Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

A little question about Raya: Her Rapunzel disk seems to be the better option on the list, but what do you think about the datamined disk, do you think it will be any good?

Looks far better, but can’t be on the list until it’s actually out

2 Likes

Yep, the Rapunzel disk feels far more situational. We’ll just have to wait and see if the 2nd disk is worth it.

The leaked disk effect (on wakkatu) is really weak.
The disk level stats, on the other hand (or more specifically BD)…

Huh? I needed to check again because I thought they changed something… and no.

So no idea from where is that assumption.

As for now Raya could even move to A tier with that other disk… if it wouldn’t be changed… and I guess it will be, sadly.

…it’s really not

It looks weak

How bonus 7.1M BD and then increased whole BD up to 125% (including those 7.1M) is weak?

1 Like

I wasn’t saying this was weak
Just the disk effect

125% more basic damage is huge - especially when it’s that big to begin with
Either way it’s still subject to change

1 Like

No datamining here. You know the rules.
Do I need to call @Loutre for this?

disks were always allowed.
but as I said with Phal, the disk still can change.

… you just did? :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Of course it can still change…

1 Like

I just will not respond to any questions regarding data that may have been datamined and is not in game. Characters are not allowed and if hinting at discs includes the characters then I will delete comments.

10 Likes

I was talking more about the fact that they are talking about the disk effect rather that the character that gives the disk.

So it’s fine talking about the disk itself as long they evade referring the hero that gives the disk?

Yeah, I was more so talking about the disk effects and NOT the hero itself, it will be spoilers.

1 Like

As of now, the Rapunzel disk’s effect seems way, way better. Having that much sustain on a high-HP frontliner is kinda nuts.

2 Likes

Wakkatu now has Y10 badges… and (a) hero(es) :open_mouth:

Wonder if they are still “random”.

Edit: I checked a little bit for myself and randomness seems to depend on the hero.

Magica and Hiro got good badges, for example, but Shank is getting random TENACITY, when she needs enough evasion to keep up. Meanwhile, Gaston is getting Fantastic Crit and Reality Negation, which are both COMPLETELY useless.

?

Tenacity is really good to her, and it’s working.
What she gets random is fantastic crit and evasion.

I wonder where Triton and Sisu would rank on the list, when they come out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney