Hero-wish-list

What about characters from Meet the Robinsons

3 Likes

Maybe it could be a good idea!

There are a LOT of different characters they can take from that movie

I see you’ve never gotten a like before, so I gave you one. You should have gotten a badge now, hope you keep making good suggestions!

1 Like

Is that a Disney or Pixar movie? I’m pretty sure PerBlue will only add heros from those movies. But they might add some hero’s from Disney Jr. since it IS Disney… so yea

Oh no… Not the Disney Jr. thing… gets flashbacks

1 Like

Meet the Robinsons is, in fact, a Disney movie.

Also, not EVERYTHING that is properly Disney will be represented in this game, and I honestly doubt that any Disney Jr. characters will make it into this game.

3 Likes

That’s a Disney movie… not a Disney Jr. movie…

Is Disney Jr. THAT bad? I liked it as a kid we all did if we did

It’s not that Disney Jr. is bad; it’s just that it really doesn’t fit into the style of game that DH:BM is, given its more distinctly child-friendly nature.

Unless Xavier is talking about something that happened in the forums that I don’t know about.

1 Like

And in the case of some…timeline issues like the lion guard and the muppet babies reboot

3 Likes

I’ve seen Lion Guard actually, think they’ll be adding characters from that series?

And some of us are teens and adults. Don’t you think it’d be awkward for the target audience to be playing with Handy Manny, Sofia the First, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, etc.? Of course it’d be

3 Likes

That’s also tr-

Wait, what Muppet babies reboot?

You don’t know that

:notes:Muppet Babies, they’ll make they’re dream come true, Muppet Babies they’ll do the same for you :notes:

2 Likes

I do know that. I’ve read the TOS, and I am part of the game’s target audience :expressionless:

Oh THAT reboot. Right.

It doesn’t look half-bad, just it won’t fit in with the current game and the age rating.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney