Heroes - November 22-25

Who are your favorite recent heroes? Why?

My favorite character is Judy Hopps.
Originally I love judy in movie.
In game, Her animation and appearance is very cute !!!
but… too weak in game
Judy felix disk is great but Judy bogo disc isn’t… It is a shame
I want Judy bogo disc get small hero refresh. ex) add new functions
BUT I LOVE JUDY. I ALWAYS USE JUDY IN GAME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What are your least favorite recent heroes? Why?

Gaston. Because I don’t want to see his chest hair

+) 2019. 12. 1.
SORRY I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND ‘RECENT’

My favorite ‘recent’ characters are Meg and Jafar.
Meg is a beautiful and Jafar’s skill is interesting

My least favorite recent hero is Animal and Miss piggy
Because I don’t know them

S13 TL116
S15 TL116

Who are your favorite recent heroes? Why?

The Muppets, because I love the Muppets. I have always loved the Muppets. If there was a religion based on the teachings of Jim Henson, I would probably convert to it.

I think I’ve said too much.

What are your least favorite recent heroes? Why?

I find this difficult to answer, as I just don’t have the resources to level every new hero. I have to pick and choose who gets to be raised to a reasonable level for testing. So there are several heroes where I don’t know if I like them or not. Having said that, here’s a list of recent heroes I have not chosen to put work into yet:

Scrooge (just got him)
Mim (too RNG dependent, though interesting)
Jasmine (paid character, I’ll wait until I can get her chips through other means)
Hook (also very recent acquisition)
Simba/Nala (nothing exciting about their skills to me)
Yzma (also somewhat RNG dependent)
Beast (I do want to work on him but I’ve had other priorities [see previous question])
Megavolt (literally got him yesterday, no time yet)

S14, TL125

1 Like

Favorite recent hero: jasmine: I enjoy her pairing with hiro to boost heroes who would benefit having a grand total of 7 allies in the field.

Least favorite hero: randall. He require no thought when trying to make a team with him. He can unnaturally take down all five heroes with just one counter if he was positioned in the middle of the enemy side. He is not fun to deal with at all in pvp. I don’t enjoy using randall for my own gain but I am clearly forced to use him because how overpowered he is and a randall vs randall is a must. Even then it’s all on luck on which Randall’s time their invincibility to last long and land a counter to finish each other.

Other least favorite jafar: you can’t be creative with him. He needs be with goofy to do more damage or don’t bother. Also no one bother going with his Gaston disk even with the nerf to his scar disk. No one will ever bother use that disk.

Other least favorite: I don’t like joy and Timon because how they are a must to have in order to deal with heroes like randall and jafar. I want to create unique and creative team that does not require having Timon and pumba or joy all the time just because the damage output of newer heroes are ridiculous.

I like Oogie Boogie because he is one of the most recent characters whose movie I have seen…

Honestly? Most all of them. Don’t get me wrong,the heroes themselves are cool, Just that they are so OP it feels like I have to upgrade them to stay in the top. But since I am not trying to stay in the top, I really do not upgrade them much. :grimacing:

Server 8
Team Level: 102

Donald’s damage is WAY too small (oops).
Genie is worthless and needs big hero refresh.
Randall needs to be nerfed.

Um…Ducky & Bunny and Duke Caboom were my most used new heroes, but they weren’t my favorite. My favorite is Simba & Nala and Timon & Pumbaa. They are so cool! Especially the Hakuna Matata dance. :heart_eyes:

Ducktales. Because I’m overdosed by their overpopulation. Same as Toy Story.

Favourite - Beast. Merlin. Jasmine (shame she’s basically unavailable. Come on guys.) Scrooge.

Unfavourite: the meta destroyers (Ducky, Jafar, I reckon Joy is actually a big enabler for this, Randall, I feel that Megavolt is going to be this soon) and the super evaders (Pan, Hook). They make the game unfun and arena too samey. I don’t need to explain why any of these characters is overpowered at this point. You should know already.

Frankly I love Scrooge McDuck, Miss Piggy and Beast.
*Scrooge McDuck because is from a Tv show of my childhood, but I’m surprised that you used the design of the old version, maybe because the reboot version will be a costume? I don’t know.
*Miss Piggy has been a life saver for those frozen meta teams or to skip the annoying Olaf to pass a hard level. Also it’s funny how afther she defeat a the creeps she is in a victory selfie mood. Funny animation.
*Beast is form a movie that i loved and I’m still like today. Mostly this character because he protect with his white skill from the Mama bot my heroes and also the storyline you crafted with him. Hope to see him grow as a person learning from others in this wacky glitched city with more friendship that make him a better version of himself or at least accept himself as his is (because being a powerful Beast in this city have some pros like protecting the people you care)

Oh geez here we come. Bo Peep, Jafaf ,Ducky and Bunny and the newest nightmare fuel Randall.

*Bo Peep and Ducky and Bunny (honored mention Peter Pan) are by far the worst to combat against in friendships campaign. You only see them in the campaign and they are like “You shall not pass never” kind of brickwall that separate the P2W from the people that are considered Dolphins or F2P. They will NEVER pass them until they are 3 or 4 rarities above them.
*Jafar with Scar disk. Even with what you have done to “re-balance” him has been useless. You see him and it’s like a 5 seconds “I wipe you whole team” bomb. Fight again him is doable in City Watch if you go with Randall full energy but in Coliseum or Arena is unbetable and if you survived somehow please ask they didn’t put Goofy with Jessie disk there.
*Randall, my far the most annoying characters in the game, he detroned Jafar for his extremely hard to stop skillset. He can’t be neaten in surge, arena, coliseum, city watch, friendship campaign, and Invasion. He ridiculous long term invisibility and blue Skill makes him able to wipe out A ENTIRE TEAM by himself and laugh in your face for that. Of course i like to use him, but he must be defeateble to be actually useful. Looks to Scrooge McDuck, yeah he is strong but you can defeat him, but Randall is a very unbalanced heroe, It’s like in paper the heroe looks fine but you didn’t test it in a real live server. And the results are discouraging, now you see a Randall and Jafar team and they are unbeatable unless you Know the magic code only the top server spenders know. Literally look the Arena of every server they are the constant of every team now making less fun or HATED modes to do.

And if you don’t believe here is a screenshot showing a battle against a Ducky and Bunny using starting the battle their blue skill everyone died as soon as the battle started.

Favorite Heroes:

• Megavolt:
    He actually has a very unique Skillset that is awesome! Sadly many awesome characters added to the game have basic skill sets that could’ve been better Cough Randall Cough
    Anyway his Skillset is actually like a breath of fresh air. :relieved:

• Gizmoduck
    Gizmo has a unique and complex skillset which again I like it’s great to have heroes who have a uniqueness to their skill sets since each character can be useful and not have the same copy and pasted skills, Cough Dodge Skills Cough

• Queen Of Hearts
    Yeah, she’s definitely not recent but to me her skillset and all is pretty good and she is probably the first to have a unique active that isn’t just plain Damage or healing :grin:

• Darkwing Duck
    Again he’s not recent but to be honest he’s a great character he isn’t stupidly overpowered, he doesn’t deal around 8000 damage at barely blue rank just like characters in the game should be but either way Darkwings Skillset is great bust sadly can’t compete with the crazy damage from Ducky and Bunny and Randall.

• Huey Douey and Louie
    Unique skillset and I really like there trap mechanic!

• Yzma
    Nice and unique active skill, the rest of her skillset is, ehh except her purple I really like that skill aswell :grin:

Least Favorite Heroes:

• Randall Bogs
    Skillset is insane with invisibility and his Damage is insane on his active! And not only that but his Skillset is sadly basic and doesn’t resemble the Randall from the movies at all except his green which is sadly copy and pasted from Scar and also his Blue which is copy and pasted from literally any hero since almost every hero can dodge an attack.

• Ducky and Bunny
    Basic skillset and Damage is just plain crazy when I heard this duo was coming in game I was so excited to see their Skillset but I’m sadly disappointed… their Skillset is not only sadly basic but there Damage is insane and they have now become a part of the horrible meta :persevere: and also their blue skill needs to be nerfed or something cause I mean Atleast 10,000 Damage to the whole team :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

• Jafar
    Scar Disk and damage and blinding from blue skill “Whirling Dervish” :cold_sweat: Shivers

• Bo Peep
    Insane damage and she can be the destroyer of your whole team if she gets her active off :cold_sweat: and not only that but 8000 damage at barely blue rank? :thinking:

• Merlin
    He honestly has great skillset except well his active…
    All the squirrels… :cold_sweat:

TL 60 server 2
(Not sure if I have to put my TL and Server but I will just in case :woozy_face:)

Top 5 Favorites

Captain hook

One of the best controls to me, his white skill is really handy skill to give continuous damage while dodging attacks

Goofy

The tank who needs no introduction, the moonwalking good himself is pretty much my star tank because his shielding along with blinding and attack speeding makes him a threat

Megavolt

His unique moveset makes him a good character to use in battle

Joy

Her healing is a blessing when facing tough enemies in battle and she also uses her stacking mechanic very well

And finally

Merida

This ranged attacker can deal heavy damage to all enemies and her comeback factor can change the tide of a battle in your team’s favor

The Best Hero in The Game:
Joy
Also The Best healer and it was so much fun when I unlocked her in a contest and got her all the way to #1 most powerful in 3 days will always be special.

Heroes that are kinda lame right now:
Quorra
The only example of a great hero getting nerfed into the ground. As she stands she is kinda pointless. Which is sad because she was once one of my most powerful heroes.

Yax
Once on everyone’s team then quickly discarded after far superior support heroes were added. He was briefly a main part of the meta again during the Dark Reign of Jafar but after that was over he was once again useless. I think he can be good again with a MASSIVE buff to his White skill and his max HP. After that he can compete with Joy. He can’t shield sure, but with the Frozone Disk he can Freeze!

Elastigirl
Eh she just needs a bit of buffing on her. Not to much. Nothing crazy. Honestly could be covered in a supporting refresh.

Judy Hopps
I really am at loss for what could be done to help fix her. Really I am. She dies she is briefly invincible she dies again. Other than speeding up and upping the attack of her allies she doesn’t do anything support-ish, she doesn’t do enough damage to be a damage hero, she falls apart so easily she couldn’t possibly be a tank, and nothing about her controls the enemy. WHAT IS SHE!?
She does not need a Refresh. She needs an overhaul.

Other than that everyone else is decently viable!

those both sound like pretty great support bonuses :thinking:

1 Like

I like all of heroes, but I can’t use half of all just because they too weak and I will lose with them :disappointed_relieved:
There is very bad balance in this game

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney