Heroes that really need refresh

RALPH
The first tank of the game and then the last tank in your hero menu ): he really needs a refresh he needs nor damage and also more seconds to his control skill but he really need more hp actually he is tank!

FELIX
felix is a fun hero but he really need more hp or armor beside of healing ! Also the damage of first skill is awful and amount of skill power is low I mean purple skill !

JESSIE (?)
I don’t know is she good or not but I guess she get controled so much and then die also sonic yodell skill has a long cool down and why she always goes in front of everybody ?!

HADES (???)
I don’t know why no One use him his skills are good also he will be great patch with megara but why he is so underrated in any servers ? I think he is difficult hero I mean making a team for him needs a smart move ! His skills are so unique because all of them i mean most of them are passive !

VIOLET !
She was a support but know she can’t do anything in front of op damage dealers ! Like merida , jack sparrow , robin hood,
So pls make balance between them actually violet will be useful if she be refreshed ( not very low and not very high )
So she need more hp for her shields.

VANELLOPE :
vanellope was actually useless hero even in early game she really don’t deal any damage when we have merida that her green skills deals near 30000 damage ! So pls make her better than this she deserves more I think all of her skill must given +60 % more damage .
Also i think she needs more slow for her green skill instead of slowing one enemy she needs to slow a group of enemies .

ELASTIGIRL
elastigirl actually is a underrated character she is not really bad she is good at single target damage so I think she needs more hp also they skill should be improved also she needs more control I think if you add +7 second stun to active it will be ok

Judy hopps :
Judy skill set I really great but amount of them are not up-to-date I mean you ruined balance do game by releasing op character it first started south quorra ! And we have some old fashioned guys like her so just increase amount of her hp and skill power and also skills.

Jack jack
Same as Judy he need to be up to date !

Rex
You did a refresh to him but he really didn’t changed a lot .he needs more skill power and hp.overall he is a tank !

Kevin flynn ( he is good )
He is really great and he is so useful when we had some op controls like mad hatter gaston and others .So we need him again but he must improve some of his skills .

NICK WILDE (would be dangerous)
This could be a little dangerous. He was one of the best chars in early game so and he is like old merida and Jack sparrow and if they give him a refresh like these two he can be op so do a refresh but not alot like merida or jack.

YAX (:disappointed:)
One of innocent chars in the game . He is a full healer but he is so weak and rubbish he really need a huge refresh he really need to be balanced ! Also his friend ship with finncik is awful you need to change that .

Aladdin
He is actually a dodger but he dodges for nothing he need more damage because he is a damage dealer not a tank ! Beside of his cool dodge he needs some damage !

GENIE (|:)
Her skills are so garbage really he needs a whole refresh I don’t know when you was making his skills what did you think ! Even if you increase amount of skills point very much I Mean in opinion side he will be awful again .actually he really needs to heal himself also his blue and purple skill must be in white skill .

MY ENGLISH !
sorry if you didn’t understand some parts and also it made you cringe .!
I also will try to have a good refresh for it :))

8 Likes

Wow, I agree on everything here just Ralph is missing.

1 Like

Thanks I will add him what about calhoun and buzz ?

I guess they don’t need. Calhoun isn’t that strong, but tough to defeat, Buzz damages lots of enemies and becomes untargetable when using his white skill.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that his Zurg disk makes him do more damage

1 Like

Sulley needs refresh

I don’t really think he actually heals the team very much also his hp is really high

1 Like

And literally everything else is low.
Sulley need big refresh.

1 Like

He Also has NO ARMOR

Jack Sparrow going to destroy him

I agreed, Nick need revamp.
Revamp concept Click here to look(only Nick Wilde)

1 Like

Jessie is strong if you upgrade the skills and promote she much.

Vanellope need absolutely not an refresh i have seen her in arena, shes white skills is really powerful

Im with you she need that she heals more when beat a enimes and longer slowdown

About the start heroes
PB really cant refresh starter heroes beacuse they would be to powerful for newbies

Yes no, and Jessie dies by any fantastic damage.

Sure… in tutorial.

Nonsense, where is point of heroes which have any use just for few first hours of playing?
Meaning of hero refresh is to make balance between characters.

3 Likes

Genie, Aladdin, Hades and Violet are great, they’re all in my top team (with Jack Sparrow and Maleficent in a kind of rotating lineup).

Judy’s good too

Aladdin most certainly does not need a refresh. He’s actually pretty good.

1 Like

And?

And he deal 95% of all damage dealt.

Last year.

Newest heroes are way more powerful and are mix of 2 or more of older heroes with more HP/damage and better disks. This makes older heroes useless.

Summary

The list here is (mostly) pure true what happening right now with balance and what actions should be done by PB.
Each new hero literally swap other heroes, Merlin is now best hero (with smart team) and Duke is way better version of Dash.

1 Like

This is another one of my lists.

1 to 10 scale, 1 being in desperate need of a refresh, 10 the opposite.

SUPPORTS

•Yax - 1
•Yax is by far one of the weakest characters in the game, and I have to say he is, in my opinion, the weakest Support hero in the game. His white skill barely heals a tiny sliver of ally HP in the late game, and his other skills are really underpowered as well.

•Genie - 3
•I know Genie is a Control, but literally three of his skills fall under Support. The main reason I view Genie as weak is because three of his skills are centered around the white skill (one of them being the white skill itself, of course.) For Genie, I would honestly suggest both a stat boost and a complete skill rework for him. I’d completely rework his blue/purple.

Blue: (. . .)
Purple: Genie’s 1st Wish now grants the hero +50% damage output and +50% attack speed for ten seconds, his 2nd Wish grants 8 seconds of invincibility, and his 3rd Wish now grants the hero energy and heals the hero an extra X HP.

The blue can be replaced by a skill that would help characterize his Control/Support role. Also, I think they just need to lengthen his green skill and also, make the victim actually targetable. What’s the point of the stunned enemies if the heroes can’t do anything to them? Also, yes, let him grant himself a wish. Please.

Judy - 9
•Judy doesn’t need a revive more than others. Her abilities aren’t really an issue. Maybe make her white stun instead of slow, it feels more fitting to me.

Violet - 3
•Violet is kinda weak, yeah. In my opinion, just give her more survivability and maybe buff her damage a bit. I’d also prefer her Purple skill to be a bit stronger, maybe make her individual shields reduce disable lengths, or maybe even buff attack speed, just to help give her a stronger support vibe.

Damage

Aladdin - 9
•Um, no. Aladdin is actually really good at his job as a Damage. He throws himself right over the Tanks and gets some good hits in, while also dodging attacks like a ninja dodging a tennis ball cannon. But as stated by another user, I’m pretty sure Aladdin loses his efficiency when stunned or frozen, and he just gets ripped to pieces when disabled. To counter this, I’d maybe even add some flavor to “One Jump Ahead,” and give him some extra Armor and Reality when stunned. But other than that, he’s a complete assassin.

Jessie - 7
•I actually don’t know a lot about Jessie, but I think she’s fine. Her Judy Disk gives her an added dodge chance, and she has frequent lifesteal to give her a tankier quality. But, like Aladdin, she also is kind of a suicide hero with her white skill. I’d just touch up her defense a bit.

8 Likes

Also Miguel should have improved mechanics.

Does Violet really need more survivability? With her skills, she can’t be damaged for the most of the battle, only when she stays alone. She uses shields, becomes invisible, and an enemy can’t do anything to her.

5 Likes

True. Didn’t think of that.

So I agree with most, so instead of listing all of them I’ll say the ones I don’t agree with.

Aladdin is totally fine.

Hades I think is fine, like you said, gotta he smart about his team. I use him as part of my war defense with Jack Skellington and zurg. Actually Aladdin is part of this team too, he doesn’t fit the scare team mold but he increased backline damage and paired with Jack’s backline attacks it’s good. I’d include sully in this team if he had better survivability, he needs a slight boost imo.

And Nick, not that I disagree here but I don’t know that he needs it just could benefit from it. I still find Nick useful in City watch. So while I don’t like him for pvp necessarily, he still finds use in my daily routine.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney