Hey guys I know things are gonna change for the game which is a good thing and there might be a good chance the loading page will change

Technically they’re trying to have everyone who’s been in the game bet red skills came to have one and there’s like only a couple hero’s that still don’t have one.

Is this about the State of the Game?

Also, we all knew that

Exactly, my friend and I’m just saying this because I started to play this game May 2018 and It took me a year to get some characters in red and It’s just my thinking ok

Exactly, what? That we already knew this?

It’s what you said, We all know about this and it’s just my thinking :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

Also, you didn’t even mention the loading screen in the topic, only in the title

:man_facepalming: x 1000

You don’t just make random topics about your thinking about another topic. The comment section exists for a reason :roll_eyes:

It’s State of the Game related

But the topic is random. It isn’t like everyone posts hundreds of topics per day to speak thoughts that they just came up with :man_shrugging:

I didn’t flag it. Here’s proof:

There would be a sign saying “You flagged this as inappropriate” under the hidden comment.

Ozi didn’t make an opinion, they made a prediction that they came up with in a few minutes. The topic itself would be more appropriate as a comment.

That is meant to be used as place to talk about bugs, fan-made concepts, patch notes, etc. Not random throughts.

5 Likes

Show some respect, and at least spell someones name right when you’re going to be mean to them.

7 Likes

“Aaaah, poor pumpkin”

Slightly offensive if you ask me

And I was pointing out that the topic is more appropriate as a comment. I never said “Boooo, you’re wrong, goodbye.” That wasn’t my main point.

Ozi is apparently an adult. I’m not.

2 Likes

Thank you buddy

I agree with him I’m 19 years old it was something I wanted to share and How do you know my name?

That’s my name

:expressionless:

It’s your username. It shows.

Sure…

3 Likes

Don’t get used to Swag Because that’s not my last name or middle name :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

:man_facepalming:

You think I would think that “swag” is your middle or last name? I’m not an idiot.

You were replying to Wave9Nut’s post about the misspell. I thought you were meaning that “Filafae-Djok” was your name

3 Likes

But I have to agree with @BorgerMcChips that I had an opinion to share and you didn’t approve it because it’s was like what’s gonna happen in August I know we all know about this and it was just an Opinion. You gotta learn to respect because I understand you think it was like the news but It was my thinking and If you don’t like it. You don’t have to reply and Ik it’s Disney game related and you gotta like it. And Yeah I’m an Adult and you know a lot because I’ve been playing this ever since It came out.

It was a statement :man_facepalming:

I didn’t approve where you posted it.

Neither of you do, actually

OoOoOoOoOoOo, I’m so scared :roll_eyes:

My knowledge doesn’t depend on you. But I know how your grammar is, so I won’t take it personally

Look, age isn’t knowledge or power. Age is just a number. Knowledge, on the other hand, can be used as power. I know quite a few players that have joined the game after release, and they are great strategists and know how the game (and forum) works.

7 Likes

At the end of the day, the comment section exists. That is where the main topic belongs.

Who is “they”?

“End of discussion.”

If you want, answer all you like. I won’t be wasting my time anymore :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

THANK YOU pal

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney