Easter Eggs

While playing the game I have come across some characters graffitied on some of the walls when I’m battling enemies and thought that I might as well point out some if them.

1. Screenshot_20190601-215303_Disney%20Heroes
    I’ve noticed Pascal from Tangled in some graffiti here and there. It looks like he is sitting on top of some of Rapunzel’s artwork. The picture to his left is the same painting Rapunzel had painted which was supposed to represent her looking at the floating lanterns.

2. 20190606_175035
    Here we can see Pluto on a billboard or sign kf some sort. I’m not too sure what it was advertising if anything or if it is apart of a shop of any kind. I thought it would be nice to point out lovable ol’ Pluto though.

3.20190606_175015
I noticed while in a battle today that there was a billboard for Dash. The way he is posed I believe is the pose he takes when he wins.

4.20190606_174938
I know that there are quite a few Newsies fans out there and might as well point this one out. I for one have never seen Newsies and don’t know what it is about, but I’d love to know. I’d be delighted to know what Newsies is about though.

1. 20190606_174923
    This poster here is the movie cover to the movie The Little Mermaid. Arielle (I don’t think I spelled that right), the main character, is someone who I’d enjoy seeing in DHBM.

6.20190606_174906
Ratatouille’s restaurant and Gustavus’ restaurant I have seen throughout the entire game. This is one of the hidden places I’ve seen the most and it is the most common as well. You can find this one ALMOST anywhere.

7.20190606_174835
I’m not too sure why but this one is one of my favorites. To your left you see Lady and the Tramp as bushes. They still seem to have it for each other there. These are two other characters that I’d love to see in the game. To your right you see Tiana’s Palace, her restaurant.

After going through and pointing out a couple of the hidden characters/places I’ve found while playing it would be nice to see some of those characters who aren’t apart of the game yet in DHBM. It seems off that we have posters of characters and places that they own, or have been to but they aren’t actually in the game. I would love to start seeing some of those familiar Disney faces in the game who would help tie the settings together. I hope everyone enjoys this, and thanks for reading!

Edit: The picture of Ratatouille’s restaurant and Gustavus’ reasutrant was cut off in the game when I was playing it. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

You forgot Tiana’s Palace

I didn’t forget Tiana’s Palace. After I talked about Lady and the Tramp I had mentioned that to your right you can see her restaurant.

Oh… you forgot Minnie’s Palace though

I looked through all my pictures thoroughly and didn’t see a ‘Minnie’s Palace’. Could you point out where that would be in any of my pictures please. If you are talking about something else you have seen in the game if you play I’d love to know where I could find Minnie’s Palace. Tbh I don’t believe that is a thing. If someone can prove me wrong I’d like to know.

Well I remember seeing that but mot where… saw two more though!
image image
3 easter eggs: Buy’N’Large, Nemo ballon with “Dad?” tail, and a coffee shop owned by EVE

I recognize the pic on the right but not on the left. I am still playing the game looking for these minor details but it has been pretty repetitive lately with what detail there is, but only because I am stuck in the same place in campaign due to my heroes not being strong enough. Well if anyone else finds any minor details that I’ve missed feel free to post what you found!

I can only go up to chapter 15… sorry

Buy Duke Weaselton’s officially licensed movies!

That sticker on the vending machine…

Umm It is completely relevant to Disney characters because Duke Weaselton is the weasel that Judy Hopps chased when he stole some onions from a shop. So…

Also I can not because… I just can’t

4 Likes

Yes, I can second that duke’s dvd’s is from zootopia. On the little mermaid live, I’ve always thought that it was the genie somehow.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney