High-quality video game ripper (Unlikely Hero Concept)

I know he wasn’t in the direct, but I just HAD to do him at some point.

Source: SiIvagunner YouTube channel (2016-present)

Name: SiIvagunner
Role: Frontline Tank
Quote: “I only upload high-quality rips.”
Description: “SiIvagunner has finally woken up from his 6-year slumber to help fight the Creeps! With the help of the Figments, he’ll make sure you foes read the channel description before leaving.”

Entrance: Walks into battle.
Basic Attack: Grand Dad glitches into existence in front of a random enemy and whacks that enemy with a club, then glitches away.
Victory: A bed appears beside him and he falls asleep, no longer needing to upload high-quality rips.
Defeat: SiIva stops moving. 1.5 seconds later, a YouTube bufferning wheel appears in front of him, then he and the wheel disappear 1 second later.

White Skill: Loud Nigra - Fantastic Damage
“Big Ben” (aka the Loud Nigra) appears in front of SiIva and screams in enemies’ ears, dealing X damage to them and having a chance to Silence them for 8 seconds.

Green Skill: Grand Dad - True Damage
Once every 5 seconds, SiIva has a(n) L% chance to counter an enemy’s attack by replacing it with Meet The Flintstones, redirecting the damage the attack would’ve inflicted to the attacking opponent as true damage. Silenced enemies affected by this Skill will be stunned for 2 seconds.

Blue Skill: Megalovania - Fantastic Damage
Once per wave, when SiIvagunner’s HP falls below 50%, Sans appears with a Gaster Blaster to fire at the enemy team, dealing X damage to all enemies.

Purple Skill: Genocide Route
“Megalovania” can now also be triggered by having all of SiIvagunner’s allies getting KO’d, and can now trigger twice per wave as opposed to once.

Red Skill: Please Read The Channel Description
“Megalovania” now shatters backline units for L seconds.

Friendships:
Fozzie Bear
Linguini and Remy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney