Hints for Gaston and Mad Hatter Friendships?

So I’m not sure how accurate this is, but I was looking around earlier, and I found a site with the potential names and advantages of Gaston and Hatter’s missing friendship campaigns. Site is here if you want to see for yourself: https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/disk_list.htm

So if they’re real, who do you think the Friendship names are meant to hint towards?

That site hinted at Jack Skellington and Stitch’s friendship with Hatter (of course we didn’t know it meant Hatter at the time), so they carry weight. The only thing I can guess for Hatter’s is the hippie bus from Cars.

Strong Brew??? Hmmm a witch. Hoe many Witch’s are in Disney?? :thinking:A

Mother Gothel or the Evil Queen imo.

Slow Treads? It could be the same person. If not, then a carlike thing/ …Tractor?

Cars characters possibly Mater or McQueen. Imo.

Tread is also defined as a way someone walks, so it could involve learning to walk quieter for hunting from someone.

1 Like

Which makes sense as Gaston is a hunter. Honestly, it makes me think of Mater sneaking up on the tractors but, that is just me maybe.

I wish that they also release this at the Play Store.

You know, Hades’ friendship with Meg used to be called “Death Paddle” but now we see it as “Carved in Stone”.

We don’t know for sure who we can assume with such vague titles, honestly. True that Jack Skellington’s “All Ducked Out” remained unchanged, but nobody could have predicted it meant the Mad Hatter.

1 Like

The “Slow Treads” one has me completely stumped but I did think of one for the “Strong Brew” with Mad Hatter. With the introduction of Hercules and Meg we got Heroes from a movie that the villain (Hades) was already in. This leads me to think of it possibly being Mrs Potts from Beauty and the Beast.

However I don’t see her being a character on her own. I could see them doing a 3 in one package with Mrs Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth. This would play well into The Mad Hatter as it shares themes with all 3. Mad Hatter looking for a Tea Party, his smashing of clocks and his Merry Unbirthday which as we know has an Unbirthday Cake with candles. Perhaps it’s a stretch but it could very well be a possibility as early on Lumiere was part of a Data Mine that revealed a bunch of B&B characters including Gaston. That’s my own two cents though. I’m not sols on the Mater idea just because I personally don’t see any Cars heroes being implemented but I could be happily suprised.

4 Likes

It’s not such a stretch for us to assume Beauty and the Beast characters anymore. After all, it’s as you say—we got Herc and Meg opposite to Hades. Seeing the likes of Mrs. Potts together with Cogsworth and Lumiere would be neat. Of course, I could easily see Belle as the character to speculate. She can be a character that summons Lumiere, Cogsworth, an Mrs Potts to appear on screen. Kinda like Felix with the Nicelanders.

See I don’t think Belle could be a part of the game as she never actually fights. This is the problem I have with most Princesses becoming heroes in the game is that a vast majority have no semblance of fighting spirit or have any sort of combat experience in their movies. This is less so in more recent films such as Moana, Brave and so on. As it stands though most of your classic princesses I don’t see being Heroes in this game such as Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, etc.

1 Like

Technically a character not fighting in their source material doesn’t mean they couldn’t be in the game. In that we’re true what’s the excuse for characters like Yax and Alice?

You just made my hopes for Winifred Sanderson shine a little bit brighter.

We’ve seen how creative PerBlue has been with non-combatants. Just look at Olaf. I can imagine Cinderella having a white skill where she uses her broom to whip up a huge dust cloud that blinds the entire enemy team.

If we can have a Disney game where characters like Miguel and Megara can be playable in an action setting, then we can have Belle.

And Jasmine

And Ariel

And Snow White

Because we can.

And any of them (Belle especially) can have a tea party with the Mad Hatter. Not saying for sure, but it’s just as fair of a speculation as any.

As far as I know, Beast, Lumieré, and even Belle are confirmed. But I can definitely say I’ll be surprised if they make Belle anything other than a support, or maybe a Control at best.

Tread? I would say someone from Cars?

Can you post a link of the confirmation?

If you look under Video Games, you’ll see that the three are labeled as “upcoming” in DBHM.

Definitions of tread:

walk in a specified way.
“Rosa trod as lightly as she could” ·

synonyms:
walk · step · stride · pace · go · march · tramp · plod · [more]
NOUN
a person’s manner of walking or the sound made as they walk.

“I heard the heavy tread of Dad’s boots”
synonyms:
step · footstep · footfall · tramp

the top surface of a step or stair.

the thick moulded part of a vehicle tyre that grips the road.

This really seems to relate to Cars most likely. Imo

Definitions of brew:

To make (ale or beer) from malt and hops by infusion, boiling, and fermentation.
2. To make (a beverage) by boiling, steeping, or mixing various ingredients: brew tea.
3. To concoct; devise: brew a plot to overthrow the government.

Actually, looking at this one, it gives me hope for Mulan!!! Cuz she did brew tea in the movie!!! :grin:

1 Like

But, didnt that end horribly?

Sorry what???

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney