How about a simple minigame?

Replace any Green/Blue/Purple Ability of any hero with Maleficent’s Fog of Doom and tell me how relevant that hero would be.

Time to welcome our new friend and a villain who is instaincluded in every arena challengers team to be sold in HEIST SHOP, HELL YES!

You can’t even imagine how happy i am!

I dont get it - sorry for me the humble simpleminded ?

I think he wants to point out his frustration with Maleficent and her too strong abilities (his opinion, not mine). And now Maleficent will be either too available via a shop slot or too unavailable because he doesn’t like playing heists.

But Maleficent can be countered fairly easily (as opposed to Quorra). Woody with Jessie’s disk can deal with her, because she’s always in the last slot at the beginning of the match.

1 Like

@Wild_Eule Like Zurg, Maleficent has no defense. But she can dish out damage like a beast. And she stuns them while doing it. Upgraded skills can include like over 10K hits…ypu know what? Imma just grab a link. Do not go away!

Here is your answer :grin:

Wow, we have 1 certain hero that can counter another certain hero that wrecks more than half of roster. Thats considerable indeed.

In a game when PvP is decided for those who proc their important Actives first, maleficent’s stun is not even an active and procs earlier than most active skills.
In such an environment you will most of the time end up with trading some attacks, then get stunned bu Mal and then get another portion of control and then all the actives opposing team has.

And i don’t believe in “no defense” as the downside of this all, you know. Zurg has it because hes always in the middle (and thx to flood of CC tools is a joke nowadays), but even then he has another downside as he needs to ramp his energy. 5 second stun procs TWO seconds after the start, zurg takes 5.

And you seem to not understand the difference of Active CC that is about taking damage and can be played around and some passive stuff?

I liked the story from another thread, but it’s nothing special. All TOP 5 in my high plat arena has Maleficent and any 50 people whos below does not. Similar to Baymax, but if i say this to anyone, theyll start to state that “He iS BaLaNcEd JuSt UsE ReX” and ive had enough of it.

I do want to cry out “CREATE UNORTHODOX TEAMS”, but, have you even seen Maui, Miguel, Dash, Genie in at least 2 plat arena lineups? Why tho when you can put maleficent and be on your way to promotion. Clap clap.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney