How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Just commenting to show off that I’m a sexy flower.

6 Likes

A red, juicy, vitamin enriched APPLE!!! That could knock people out

4 Likes

My avatar shows I am Sailor Moon.

6 Likes

Eeeh…I am…Whatever this thing is😂

5 Likes

I think it’s some kind of germ… :thinking:

4 Likes

Y ou are a piece of flubber. From the Movie…Flubber.

3 Likes

Aww, so mean for a bunch of balloons! Pop :balloon: :sparkler: oops got a little close with that needle! lol j/k. (Runs away before she could be caught)

4 Likes

Excuse me? Didyou just pop some of my balloons? This means war!!! :rage::triumph:

makes lightning strike umbrella

:cloud_with_lightning: :open_umbrella:

Hahaha hahahhahajajjahaha

continues to laugh maniacally

4 Likes

But it was an accident! Smiles, bats eyelashes, while hiding her Needle behind her back! :innocent:

4 Likes

Peace and party loving dinosaur walks up to the weird balloon person and umbrella person and says, “Why can’t people of different avatars just get along? It doesn’t matter whether you’re a stack of pancakes or a gelatinous blob, we’re all avatars.”

7 Likes

Slaps party-loving dinosaur
“You sound like a hippie”

5 Likes

:musical_note: Why can’t we be friends? Why can’t we be friends? :musical_note:

7 Likes

The dinosaur looks greatly assaulted and says, “I’m not a hippie, I’m just a pacifist vegan Dino, bro. Speaking of which…” The dinosaur then proceeds to tell them all the benefits of becoming a vegan, and the balloon person looks as if he is about to pop(pun intended), and the umbrella person just walks off. The clock in the sink feels the time just going down the drain(pun intended).

6 Likes

Y’all are just… crabby.

4 Likes

…Love the puns bro keep it up!!! :+1:

4 Likes

iS dAT a pUn i sMElL?!

5 Likes

Yeah I wish we could change our profile like in the game

6 Likes

Accidentally (secretly on purpose) spilled my full bucket of ice water on Party Dinosaur. Then I runaway & all the “Party Dinosaur” could do was gasp while I got clean away! (No backs lol I called it) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Rasberries PS did I do dat?

3 Likes

I’m just casually mowing grass here. What harm can come out of that…:smirk:

5 Likes

You wouldn’t! lol yes I think you would! Screems & runs! Yelling “Lawnmower Man” was not a Disney movie!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney