How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

They have to sing to get it to move and the brooms light up and rainbow sparkles appear so it can fly

2 Likes

I know that, but I thought it also had to do with the wagon.

Thank you!

And the cardboard box is the wings like an airplane.

lol
:crown:
:angel:

The top one is Mary Poppins’s carpet bag, which she uses to carry her Abby tools. I think. I don’t remember what she uses it for but I know it’s from Mary Poppins.

The middle one is all-too-famous Luxo ball. It’s an Easter egg in most Pixar movies. It originally appeared in the Pixar short Luxo Jr. Said short is also where the Pixar lamp comes from.

Seriously, do you even watch Disney movies? Some of these seem super obvious. Or are you just putting them out there for people to identify to see if we know our stuff?

1 Like

No most of them I don’t know I don’t/haven’t watched a lot of Disney movies. And lots of these avatars I don’t know. Other people probably don’t know what some are as well.

Sure, there are plenty of badges that reference lots of obscure things from Disney, but some are really obvious even if you’re not a Disney enthusiast, such as the boat snack badge that refers to Hei Hei the chicken from Moana, or the Luxo ball.

1 Like

I never watched Moana either.

If it’s a problem please don’t let it inconvenience you.

This thread is about avatars badges the like & not meant to inconvenience you. Sorry if you feel that way.

Anyone can respond or not.

However just because you know & are more knowledgeable concerning the origins of the avatars. No need to try to belittle those of us that enjoy seeing & hearing/reading or jokeing about the avatars.

Again sorry if I bother you.

3 Likes

Tbh I thought the questions were for others to answer, not seriously

1 Like

That too but what’s up with being rude?

I wasn’t being rude, Just saying the truth

Not you pines

2 Likes

No, no, its not bothersome. And I’m sorry if I came off as rude. It was completely unintentional.

2 Likes

Ok thank you no problem

4 Likes

@Queen_Kate you must celebrate the avatars by watching more Disney movies!

3 Likes

And hey! We past

inhales

2k COMMENTS!!!

4 Likes

deletes 7 posts Nope.

Jk

Woo!

3 Likes

Your comment is #2006, the year I was born on

1 Like

I didn’t see any new Stitch badges. Well I can still celebrate my current one. I’m gonna listen to Stitch playing Elvis songs on his ukulele now

1 Like

I think it’s safe to assume that this badge is the only one that references a part about a movie that isn’t in the final cut.

In a previous version of Finding Dory, Hank the septapus had an addiction to hot sauce, but the concept was removed in later drafts of the movie. Yet the reference still made its way into this game.

4 Likes

What’s the opposite of hot? Cool. And that’s a cool fact.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney