How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Good job @Queen_Kate! But unfortunately, that glue joke is all over the internet.

3 Likes

You know, since we are friends, we should stick together!! :grin:

3 Likes

Q: Someone loves using guns and fighting off criminals. And he also loves to stick with us. Who is he?

A: James Bond

4 Likes

Just like this game and all of our inner child.

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan yesterday you came to my rescue when I requested help. That was really nice. However what’s even nicer is you have (stuck) around!
Welcome to the thread.
:angel:t4:

2 Likes

Hahaha! You’re welcome then. But next time, you should be always updated. Polaris might steal your puns again. :rofl: :grin: :smile:

2 Likes

That’s quite alright we always try to leave an opening for another’s pun (fun) we feed off of each others avatars. That’s what keeps the thread alive. And I/we love it when the stars twinkle in the night sky! And grace us with there presence. Aka @Polaris with all the people wishing/complaining on a :star2: we really like the fact, we can be the thread to get a twinkle/smile form said star. And we really do appreciate it when the star takes a break & joins in the fun with a pun.
But lets stay on topic! I better get my ducks in a row.
:duck: :duck: :duck: :parasol_on_ground:

2 Likes

Haha! Okay. More people to join, more fun! :grinning:

I’m actually planning to change my avatar. Maybe you could make another pun? :smirk:

2 Likes

How are you going to change your avatar? I do believe that’s what started this thread. You see we can’t change our avatars. I think you are (stuck) with that one!
:thinking:

2 Likes

Wait and see! I’ll call you when I changed mine. Hahahaha! *villain’s laugh

2 Likes

@Queen_Kate, can you please repeat what you just said earlier? Hahahahahaha! Thinking of a pun with my avatar is now almost impossible. :smirk:

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan now what is that badge/avatar?
And please explain to us how you changed your avatar?

1 Like

Okay @Queen_Kate , now this badge is called Extract of Llama.
original

2 Likes

Llama gonna cry if I can’t change mine too!
:tired_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha! lmao.
I never thought you’re not going to use llama. All this time I thought you’ll make a statement using the word extract. :dromedary_camel: :tada: :confetti_ball: :boom:

2 Likes

Ok, so now, give! @NCTzen_Haechan How’d you change it?

1 Like

Well, are you serious, @Queen_Kate? I mean, your avatar is good now and you’re like adapted to it. Are you really (1000x) sure?

2 Likes

I want mine to be Discarded Tiara!
:angel:t4:
Send me a private message as to how to change it as to not to cause a problem on Forum

3 Likes

yah i dont think any of us would eep the one we got

2 Likes

I would like to share my avatars:

1. Treasure Map
  2. Super Duper Glue
  3. Extract of Llama
  4. Dull Sword
  5. Pocket Tree
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney