How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Never received an invite, but I have figured it out through small hints on this chat :wink:

1 Like

My friend, You most definitely did recive an invite. Because I went back to double check & the computer told me this person has already been invited. So you must have inadvertently over looked it.
:angel:t4:

1 Like

I over look nothing on this forums. Did you just over look my reply to the topic? :wink:

Nah jk jk.

I didn’t overlook you liking that comment I made their… No raining here!

Nit even tacos

1 Like

I saw you there so you did get an invite see got ya

1 Like

Amd I had an invite after I sent that reply, but not before. My battery is at 5% I gtg before the world crashes bye bye!!

1 Like

sent it to you I’m just gonna have to pop some ballons! I went & checked you were sent an invite 2 hours before you posted in the thread.

1 Like

these puns and jokes are in mint condition! Because coins and the Mint and coins minting. Yeah, not my best one…

2 Likes

This badge is called Go for the Gold.
It’s a gold medal that never gets old.

4 Likes

I have 40 avatar badges and still I haven’t found the one I want! :sob: :boom:

1 Like

Gold never gets old I wish I had some in the game waiting for stamina sure gets old!
PS this makes post 600 in this thread :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha! And I’m using that badge in honor of Hercules and Megara’s appearance in DHBM.

2 Likes

Which badge do you want!?

2 Likes

I’m looking for two, actually. Cherry Bomb and Pixie Dust. But I think there’s no Pixie Dust here so I’m aiming for the Cherry Bomb.

1 Like

Oh, good luck!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Right now I want the Pooh cake pop or the stitch ukulele badge, but they’re orange so they might be on here. So I want the pineapple crate badge since that’s from lilo and stitch. But coconuts will do for now

6 Likes

I think new badges doesn’t exist here. Only the original ones.

2 Likes

This link should be right on topic :rofl: it was in another thread here on the forum

2 Likes

I actually have shared that to those asking for some informations about badges. Several times already.

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan In fact Here on this thread we were discussing quite a few post back how we wanted a library of sorts for badges & even the origins of the names of the different servers here on Disney Heroes along with other things.

1 Like

Okay. Actually, I’m trying to fill up those empty movie references of the badges but I can’t find the right one.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney