How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Now we can be whatever we want :smiley:

1 Like

But I would rather remain a flying pig ( a Pigasus)

2 Likes

So many people are still the default Sugar Rush badge. They sure are taking their sweet time to change it!

5 Likes

I shouldn’t do this but

bum bum tss :drum:

3 Likes

Same here @PawpsicleSticks

1 Like

And because I can freely choose any avatar, it’s time to discard my long list of avatars. Bye!

5 Likes

Oh my god thanks for reminding me! I have like 5-6 small pages of sticky notes for usernames

5 Likes

I now can forget my other names for different avatars

1 Like

I don’t feel blue with this badge even though Stitch might be blue!

5 Likes

Haha! Now we all can forget it now. The list is longer than a final exam! lol

3 Likes

Please, pray tell, exactly what is that thing?

Just asking, as I never saw it in the game. Thanks in advance. Could you also enlighten me on your screen name Detectival_Secre I haven’t seen you around much.
:angel:

I don’t understand please explain. In full sentence please.

I’m not Polaris, if that is what you are saying. And sence we are on the thread of “How to Celebrate your Avatar” I was trying to understand what is your Avatar. Could you tell me what badge it is? Or what your Avatar is? Since that is what this thread is about/for.

Thanks!

Wierd! (20 bundles)

1 Like

Me keeping my avatar isn’t an Experiment (626)! I’m gonna keep it for a long time.
Eh that was pretty bad. Hey we didn’t say that celebrating our avatars had to be great every time.

5 Likes

Although,the funny thing is that as we reread, the puns will no longer relate to the people’s avatar…

5 Likes

I be leaf that (like believe and my avatar has leaves). At least I’ll always understsnd mine since I remember my first two avatars. Well at least I can create a new hero since my first hero was because of my mushroom avatar and my elementary school assignment!

1 Like

Does that mean you are no longer the fun guy in this room?

5 Likes

Well I’m not a fungi anymore but I’m still a fun guy since I’m now a party guy! BEACH PARTY!!!

5 Likes

Aw…I have no balloons for the party anymore…

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney