How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I still can’t find that one out. I’ve searched “Disney swords” but none of the results matched that badge.

3 Likes

Somone told me its from Kingdom hearts?! IDK if it right

1 Like

Thanks @Portal_Felinia for your imput. However I’ve never seen nor heard of (Kingdom hearts) I’ll have to try to check it out.

:crown:
:angel:

Oh my, you are missing out on an amazing game series!

2 Likes

I haven’t played any of its games yet. I’ve heard that its story is the most confusing thing ever.

3 Likes

@TheSpaghettiKing & @Pipsqueak could you give us any further information or expound on the story as to what you have heard. I wouldn’t worry about spoilers as this is an entirely different game. And I am just trying to get the connection to this Avatar if there is any.

Thanks for any portion of a storyline you two may have heard or know. Or anyone else that can. Tie this Avatar to that storyline.

I can say that I am pretty sure that sword doesn’t come from Kingdom Hearts, but where it is from I don’t know. I just use it as a representation of my interest in Zelda and Kingdom Hearts :-).

2 Likes

@Queen_Kate As for Kingdom Hearts I recommend you checking out this trailer :-). Don’t worry about not understanding everything, but it should give you a good glimpse into what kind of game Kingdom Hearts is ;-).

Kingdom Hearts 1 battle mechanics might be a bit outdated these days, but other than that it is good ^^.

3 Likes

Now Zelda rings a bell. It does kinda sorta put me in mind or relate to Zelda. But does Zelda have any connection to Disney?

No, Zelda is a gaming series by Nintendo :-).
Whether or not fans make Crossovers stories between Zelda and Disney series is another thing, but otherwise Zelda and Disney are 2 different things.

Of course, wouldn’t be against Link from the Zelda games appearing in Wreck-It Ralph like Bowser from Mario did, but that’s another thing :-).

1 Like

Thanks @Kira for your input it was very interesting. I really liked everything you brought to the table.

No problem :-).

If you would like more information on Kingdom Hearts or Zelda I am happy to talk, but should probably open another thread/post if so.
Discord would be easier probably, but that’s up to you.

Either way, hope you all have fun talking about your avatars and enjoy yourselves ^^.

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch haha, your gifs are very funny! :rofl:

1 Like

Sooooo Stitch-y here, so…

Stitch lost Lilo today.

But hey, Stitch threads finally available

2 Likes

Yeah I just about to say, so excited for the stitch threads!
Also what chapter did stitch say this?

CH7 Jack-Mad Hatter friendship

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t unlocked that yet but I just did lol

The origin of this dull sword still remains unsolved…

Wish there was a badge of Bill Cipher

Maybe it’s Hans’ sword? Since it was shattered when he tried to use it on Elsa.

1 Like

Wow I never thought of that… maybe it is. Also the villain of Frozen is “Hans,” not “Han”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney