How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

7680_2

lol at "some people useing it"!
I think I might test it out!
Never mind "I changed my mind"
It's a crown for a "King" 
not for a "Queen"

👑
👼
1 Like

I tried using that avatar, but it doesn’t go well with the marquee border.

1 Like

It does IMO. I used to use it until I settled with the King of Bald Mountain badge. But the Thumbsuckers Crown goes good with a Marquee border
See?

Well, the combination’s not good IMO.

I use the Marquee border with Maui.

2 Likes

All these great avatars blue me away!

3 Likes

Well I guess that’s mine to use then!

4 Likes

I already gave you a crown! You invited me to your kingdom! Is it not good enough!?!?!?!

1 Like

Anything your heart desires your Majesty!

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

It is good enough, but a king must have a variety of Royal Jewels.

3 Likes

This is my avatar.

2 Likes

Greedy! Just like the King!

Not greedy, just a part of being royalty. You wouldn’t wear the same clothes all the time, or only eat one type of food. Diversity is key.

5 Likes

Hmm just what a greedy king might say! :wink:

Now that Polaris is back, Stitch can eat more cake (avatars)!

5 Likes

You are a permanent fixture here in this forum aka the bathroom sink! At least your drain works! And your clock keeps time! No one stays too long in this bathroom!

Spraying sink down with cleaner! I don’t think I cleaned the fixtures in this thread for a long time!

Just kidding
I mean j/k (just kicking)

1 Like

Let’s make a callback to an old avatar. Right now, I can hear fireworks going off. Sounds like someone’s popping balloons. Hmm… could they be @Champion_David’s?

3 Likes

No one remembers my old avatar

@Queen_Kate
A little birdie told me you used to have the umbrella avatar (because the umbrella has a bird on it)

5 Likes

Yes & another :bird: bird told me he was sitting in a palm :palm_tree: tree full of coconuts & saw you sitting underneath on the beach! The bird also said he made one coconut hit @TherMasterStitch on his head. That’s why you had a coconut tree for your avatar!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney