How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I’ve been trying to update. My profile here on discourse forum and can’t seem to. On other forums (DS) I have always been able to. Up load a picture or have a list of pictures to choose from. Could someone explain? Or do I just need a certain badge to do so or what

Edit: this edit is months later on May 31st 2019 now as you can see we now can choose our avatars I no longer have the umbrella and have the avatar of my choice! So I completed my quest. The purpose for me writing this original post has been completed.

However now we are a forum cummunity and discuss basically anything to do with avatars/badges/borders & skills.

Thanks for visiting with us
:crown:
:angel:

19 Likes

It is impossivle to change your picture. End of discussion.

You are gonna be stu ck as an umbrella forever. I get to be balloons.

Edit: This was said MONTHS before they added in the new feature to allow us to choose a profile picture!!

17 Likes

Thank you for being direct & to the point. lol

14 Likes

I’m nagging and hoping they enable the function to change it too! I hate this pig :tired_face:

6 Likes

I wish I can change it. But i’m fine with dis pic already. :relieved:

7 Likes

I am definitely not fine with mine

8 Likes

Yeah, my name is kinda pointless without the Bella Notte badge as my avatar.

6 Likes

I’m a plate of spaghetti… Seriously!!!..

7 Likes

Oh yeah? How’d you like them apples? (Okay, apparently mine isn’t an apple, it’s a cherry bomb. Who knew?)

5 Likes

Um…me.

Balloons are not my first choicr but at least I can escape cuz I always have a plan :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I’m sorry, but I have to boo you for that one. BOOOOOO!!

7 Likes

Don’t disrespect the spaghetti. Just disrespect the party dinosaur.

8 Likes

I am a cookie, and not a complete one too. :frowning:

6 Likes

I think mine is pretty fitting considering how often I’m on the forum :crazy_face:

7 Likes

XD you guys are crazy :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I wonder why we can’t up load our own picture?Some of us don’t mind showing our own face. (Well I guess they have their reasons.) However On other forums we did have that feature and never had a problem. At least on the game I have a “Discarded Tiara” for a crown!

5 Likes

Looks like somebody took a bite out a you! And me with this umbrella? I guess I ought to be Mary Poppins? lol

5 Likes

What is it? A cork screw? No for real what is it? You said a pick at first glance I thought it was like Thor’s hammer. But on closer inspection it looks like it has threads like a screw or corkscrew.

6 Likes

I think it’s a thingamabob or a doohickey.

6 Likes

Yes, it is some corkscrew thing called the thingamabob. All I know is dat dis avatar is a Little Mermaid reference badge.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney