How can I celebrate my Avatar on discourse?

I’ve been trying to update. My profile here on discourse forum and can’t seem to. On other forums (DS) I have always been able to. Up load a picture or have a list of pictures to choose from. Could someone explain? Or do I just need a certain badge to do so or what?

It is impossivle to change your picture. End of discussion.

You are gonna be stu ck as an umbrella forever. I get to be balloons.

Thank you for being direct & to the point. lol

I’m nagging and hoping they enable the function to change it too! I hate this pig :tired_face:

I wish I can change it. But i’m fine with dis pic already. :relieved:

I am definitely not fine with mine

Yeah, my name is kinda pointless without the Bella Notte badge as my avatar.

I’m a plate of spaghetti… Seriously!!!..

Oh yeah? How’d you like them apples? (Okay, apparently mine isn’t an apple, it’s a cherry bomb. Who knew?)

Um…me.

Balloons are not my first choicr but at least I can escape cuz I always have a plan :upside_down_face:

I’m sorry, but I have to boo you for that one. BOOOOOO!!

Don’t disrespect the spaghetti. Just disrespect the party dinosaur.

I am a cookie, and not a complete one too. :frowning:

I think mine is pretty fitting considering how often I’m on the forum :crazy_face:

XD you guys are crazy :upside_down_face:

I wonder why we can’t up load our own picture?Some of us don’t mind showing our own face. (Well I guess they have their reasons.) However On other forums we did have that feature and never had a problem. At least on the game I have a “Discarded Tiara” for a crown!

Looks like somebody took a bite out a you! And me with this umbrella? I guess I ought to be Mary Poppins? lol

What is it? A cork screw? No for real what is it? You said a pick at first glance I thought it was like Thor’s hammer. But on closer inspection it looks like it has threads like a screw or corkscrew.

I think it’s a thingamabob or a doohickey.

Yes, it is some corkscrew thing called the thingamabob. All I know is dat dis avatar is a Little Mermaid reference badge.