How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Me neither actually. I thought I was the only one…

3 Likes

You guys are something else!

@PawpsicleSticks & @Champion_David

What does any creature that lives outside do when it rains?

They “GET WET”

2 Likes

Yeah, I have no idea.

Until I read @Queen_Kate’s reply.

2 Likes

Sounds very exciting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

…I’m srry, wot now? :sweat:

2 Likes

What else should I expect today since it is March the 15th aka the (Ides of March)

Et tu, Brute? Or “Even you Brutus” @Drone_IX

1 Like

I liked that response! However very unsuspected! But yeah lol! Nice one!

2 Likes

I like it dat u started a comedy club here! And Jokes & Puns r very lit :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m more confused on dis one. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Um ok what??

Uh…so where is the pun?? Some times I am very slow… :neutral_face:

1 Like

@Champion_David have you ever heard of a riddle? Not a joke or a pun, just a riddle! Duh? :balloon::confetti_ball: Pop :balloon::confetti_ball: Pop!

2 Likes

YOU were the third-person in a row to state you didn’t get it. After @Champion_David and @PawpsicleSticks I had to break it down to its lowest terms. It just so happened to be 3/15 the ides of march the date attributed to Cesar being attacked. So quite naturally being attacked by all three of you guys because nether of you understood a riddle. I drew a parallel between the date & being attacked and since @Drone_IX 's avatar could resemble a weapon I said “Even you Brutus”? As if to say even you didn’t get it my friend? Remember Brutus was Cesar’s best friend & gave him the final blow. Now enough with Shakespeare! You guys don’t get riddles & you don’t get Shakespeare ok ok I get it!!! I’ll try to keep the bar a little lower from now on.
Class is over. Have a nice day & thanks for reading :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If you notice the post was directed to someone else’s name. And it’s not that no one else was supposed to see or read it. Just why would or should such a rousing response be made over a riddle that wasn’t celebrating your avatar? I was trying to Celebrate someone else’s avatar. And the celebration was overshadowed by nitpicking a riddle. It was just unnecessary. I was always taught if I couldn’t say something nice or positive not to say anything. And that is just what I am going to try to do. I’m not going to belabor this subject anymore if I offended anyone with my poor grammar or poor. delivery of a joke or a riddle my humble apologies.

Have a nice day & thanks for reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welp…so this all happened when I was asleep…ok…

@Queen_Kate my apologies for attacking you. It was not my intention. I just wished to understand tour riddle and now I do…ty :grin:

Although, yyou would not be wet if you were in tje rain cuz you have your umbrella :wink:

3 Likes

@Champion_David Oops you better be careful the grammar police are out and about. You may be accused of being illiterate or not passing the 5th grade with all those misspelled words. Just kidding, I’m the only one with poor grammar on this thread. Just keeping my. :duck: :duck: :duck: ducks under my :parasol_on_ground: Umbrella

1 Like

Can we pls not start a war out of a misunderstanding? Polaris might shut this topic down if we get super off topic. Let’s bring it back to the name and avatar puns and jokes pls

4 Likes

Can we not!! If this topic gets shut down cuz of you two then I will personally attack you both with my scythe!!

pulls out scythe

2 Likes

It’s all water under the bridge. I have no hard feelings.

I’ll start one off. This one is for @TheSpaghettiKing What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping?

A Dino-Snore! :t_rex:

3 Likes

What do you call a maniac ruler of a country?

A Harley Queen!

3 Likes

Oh! Ur big explanation makes me understand. Thxs @Queen_Kate.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney