How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I don’t know if I have actually said my gender on here or not, I don’t see using gender specific pronouns as a big deal, unless someone wishes to make it a big deal. I don’t say this as a insult, some people wish to be labeled by their sex or gender identity and regardless of what that is, it is perfectly acceptable but just to clear the air, yes I am Male.

4 Likes

And a gentleman as well
:angel:t4:

1 Like

@Fix_It_Wilde

Q. What did the grape say when the Fox stood on it?

A. Nothing, it just let out a little wine.

3 Likes

@PawpsicleSticks

Q. What do you call a story one :alarm_clock: clock tells another :alarm_clock: clock?

A. Second hand information.

:angel:t4:

3 Likes

I just remembered! In elementary school, for art class one day we had to draw superheroes out of food. And one of my superhero was Mushy Mushroom! My avatar is Mushy Mushroom!

3 Likes

So? This means your Mushroom needs a supermush cape?

1 Like

NO CAPES!
If I remember there was also Great Grape, Evil Eggplant, China Carrot, and A+++ Apple.
Now I’m hungry.

3 Likes

Talking about fruits and veggies makes you hungry??? :confused:
You are weird…

2 Likes

I like a lot of food, including so called “disgusting” healthy food and fast food. I only dislike a small amount of foods, including blue cheese, black licorice, and sea cucumber.

2 Likes

…huh XD wow if you ever come to Belize, I know some friends who can mae you try Iguana, Chicken foot, and snails.

Lemme knoe if you ever come down here :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I’ve eaten rabbit, snails in France, and (since I’m Chinese) many other foods a lot of people would consider disgusting (like chicken feet, fish head, kidneys, jellyfish, pork feet (all very delicious!!!)).

1 Like

Chinese!?! Cool! Prettu awsome.

Have you tried Lionfish? Just curious.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but I still have a lot of food I want to eat and learn about my culture!

2 Likes

Hey, lets get back on topic pls.

We don’t want 2 get dis topic flying away from us.

And we don’t want 2 screw things up.

And don’t let time fly when we have 2 much fun.

:wink:

3 Likes

Also forgot to mention, Belize, that’s cool! I just googled some pictures and they’re so pretty. Would to vacation there.

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s celebrate our avatars. Don’t wanna screw up this thread too mushroom. We’re having a balloon in this thread.

2 Likes

Are you ok? Master Stitch just referenced Edna Mode, and you didn’t say anything about it!

2 Likes

There were more important things to talk about. Like being vegan! Blech! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

uhhhh off topc a lil

1 Like

Hmmm…

You know, I do not disklike anyone in this chat.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney