How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Only if it’s chocolate chip or sugar or snickerdoodles or lofthouse or anything but oatmeal raisin!
I love cookie!!!
I’m the Cookie Monster! Wait, wrong franchise…

6 Likes

Its all chocolate chip. (And some brownies style cookies)

3 Likes

Ugh you found my weakness. Brownies!!! Also cake like coconut cake for Stitch. You know what, I just have a sweet tooth.

6 Likes

Well? There is a badge & an avatar that’s a :cookie: cookie I’m sure that’s what all of theese post are about! (Just pulling all the loose strings together in order to keep this thread on topic)
Looking around hoping someone can help me out & tell us/me Just what the :cookie: Cookie Badge is for I know it has a bite taken out of it! But I personally don’t know what it is for. Can one of you guys tell me/us?
:angel:t4:

2 Likes

Are you taking about the Alice in wonderland badge?

2 Likes

I’m not sure? I’ve seen the avatar of a cookie here at the Forum. However I’ve never seen it in game play. At least as I can recall. Could you explain?

1 Like

I just looked. There’s like 3-4 cookie avatars. The bit cookie is a chocolate chip cookie I think?

2 Likes

@CasCY maybe you could explain what your Avatar or should I say badge is about since you do sport/wear it as your Avatar.
If you could? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yep the bit cookie is called Tough Cookie and description is Strong. Determined. Chocolaty.

2 Likes

You looked? Where did you look? Is there a page to look up what all the badges are? It would be nice to have one you know. Or is there a Wiki that shows all the Badges & there meanings?

1 Like

Oh I just checked the available avatars where you choose avatars. I also went to heroes and clicked on random heroes and checked if they had the cookie badges. But yeah, a place where we can see all the badges and see their name and descriptions and used by which heroes would be great!

2 Likes

Yes the other day I noticed an An
Avatar that was two cookies laying on a plate but I could find nothing as to what it was.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s what I want if the game developers had a place maybe a shop somewhere we could maybe purchase badges or bits even it would really be nice to know what each badge represented. But then I’m just speaking off the top of my head. And this thread is about how to celebrate our avatars which are basically badges. So I’m sure we are still on topic.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure we have a wide UMBRELLA of stuff we can talk about. @Queen_Kate

2 Likes

Hmm sounds like a topic someone could make on these forums… :wink: it would be quite the assignment though.

If you do start, and find you disklike it,

Make sure not to screw it up and let it fall to the gr ound and rot for the fungi to devour :wink:

5 Likes

There technically is a place for that but it’s not super convenient as it would be if there were a real list. When you look at a heroes badge list you can click the “!” And it will show you what rarity it can be equipped to heroes

3 Likes

I know. That’s what I use when I research badges. We should have a place where we can see a list of all the badges. Maybe a building called “Badge Bank” or something?

6 Likes

Yeah that would be convenient. It wouldn’t take much to make one! :wink:

2 Likes

We’re almost at 500 replies. I think there’s still mushroom (much room) to grow here in how were celebrating.

2 Likes

In my opinion it should be a place called the “Disney Heroes Library” where we could find all sorts of things. Like “Every thing about badges” even the list/names of guilds. To other things we may not have even thought to mention.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney