How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Umbrella is better than a cactus lol

4 Likes

Hehe, funny thread :-). I personally use the sword with the green background in the game at the moment, but might change it later due to so many interesting badges coming out.

3 Likes

Oh you are? Whhy don’t ypu just mow people’s hair instead?

#Homealone3

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll just embrace the unfortunate avatar and respond to all ridiculous posts by saying
"Pffffft! When pigs fly. :pig: "

6 Likes

Xd it would get old a little fast but I could say “Hate to burst your balloon but…”

5 Likes

This thread is entertaining. It’s really draining my time. :smile:

7 Likes

So I can say that I’m a really fungi! Ahahahahahahaha that was bad

6 Likes

What even is this thread anymore :laughing:

3 Likes

Now that was a good one (I got it) it finally made some sense for your avatar & the game. “Time Draining” Duh! Sometimes things have to be spelled out to me! :grin:

7 Likes

Well cactus or umbrella humm? They both can poke in-stead of getting poked! Is that a good thing? Watch out Balloons :balloon:

4 Likes

Everybody’s out for the balloon! Maybe he can spend some time hiding in my sink. :balloon:

4 Likes

Ba dum tss :drum:

(20 more of dis)

4 Likes

It would take a very large sink to hold all these balloons :sweat_smile:

I gotta protect as many as possible…

@TherMasterStitch you are not fungii you are a fun guy :upside_down_face: assuming you are a guy. If not then you can be a fun girl bit that ruins the pun.

Warning for cactuses and umbrellas

I will strike you with lightning from a cumulunimbus cloud if you come to close.

4 Likes

Everybody’s out for the balloon! Maybe he can spend some time hiding in my sink. :balloon:

Who in their right mind would want to spend anytime in your sink? Dosent this game drain enough of our time?

Just Kidding this game is the
:bird: “Blue Bird of Happiness in my Life” oops that bird is red!

3 Likes

Who doesn’t like cacti?!?!?! I love cacti, but living in the desert I may have some bias.
What other puns can I do with my avatar?
“Join my guild, there isn’t there MUSHROOM left!”

6 Likes

Maybe we should just Nick name you “Poison” or if you don’t like that one how about “Magic” or even “Spot” ? Just trying to be helpful. :grinning: Or we could call you. “Dr. Strange” :rewind: stolen idea from @TherMasterStitch upcoming post as if I thought of it. :grin: I love that edit button! :grin:

3 Likes

Or since the badge is called Strange Mushroom, I can be Dr. Strange.

6 Likes

Lol glad I can be of help for name puns. Since your badge description is “Practically perfect in every way” we can call you Pra-Kate-my Perfect.

6 Likes

Wait… you have the power to summon a punderstorm?!? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

4 Likes

So sorry I was trying to use quote & messed up badly!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney