How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

We’ve been making puns for almost six days now! I’m so six of it!:wink:

6 Likes

Originally we were whining about our avatar pics and why can’t we change them. I guess we accomplished the purpose of getting Polaris’ attn. Lately I’ve been thinking about pigs, and that made me think of the black cauldron and what a fun toon gurgi could be.

3 Likes

@Polaris a definitive answer on WHY we can’t change our avatar pics on forum would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Because if we could, we would just change our avatar to the ones that have the most potential puns.

6 Likes

XD true. Maybe cuz people would change their pictures all the time.

3 Likes

Well, this option may be available once. Choose wisely:D

3 Likes

Yes @Cat_Sass Bacon Is really good to eat! Gets out fork & :hocho: ready to carve up porky! :pig: I love to eat Bacon!

4 Likes

This chat died quicker than a balloon can fart. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

XD good one @Champion_David. :joy:

5 Likes

Mona%20Lisa
I’m just going to leave this here, the name of the thread inspired my masterpiece.

7 Likes

lol you should know! @Champion_David (I’m holding my nose while laughing) Did you :balloon: notice how I didn’t POP any balloons this time? I’m Afraid they might have GAS. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Here is $1,000,000 dollars 4 u so I can buy dat

6 Likes

Worth way more @Drone_IX. Quit lowballing :joy:

3 Likes

Ur right @BlueWave. Is $1,000,000,000 dollars enough? :joy:

4 Likes

I’m satisfied…and I’ll raise you 1$

3 Likes

Y thank u @BlueWave. But u can keep ur 1$.

4 Likes

Not that impressive…you just moved a watchful sink over Mona Lisa’s mysterious face… :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, I accept your challenge.

2 Likes

Eavadropper%20Dali
My masterpiece is complete. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Much better! But i still do not want it hanging on my wall. Hope I didnt just watch your hopes down the drain :sunglasses:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney