How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

any chance of updating forum so we can choose our profile???

Also can just say that there arw an unhealthy amount of replies on this topic?

3 Likes

It was when :pig: s fly! But thanks for the pun! @Polaris :kissing_heart: Trying to act all innocent holding a tomato behind my back!

4 Likes

Oh wait I just realized I could have said punny com-pun-tition!

6 Likes

Let’s give you a gold star for that pun.

6 Likes

Tattle tail @Champion_David calling for an officer! We Almost got in trouble! Good thing I hid behind all those balloons! And why did you start that Food Fight? However I enjoy having PUN aka fun anyway @Polaris said let the Puns fly & the closest thing I could Find in the food shop was this BUN >> :bread: so I threw this BUN just for FUN so I could RUN!!!

3 Likes

Alot of other threads are deserted and dry, this cactus left those chats to come say Hi. Lol Hmm idk if thats a pun lol

3 Likes

I see the course you’ve charted, so I believe I’ll just change the topic for this thread.

Carry on!

6 Likes

You might have to fly to the second star to the right, but you gets first place.

6 Likes

If u guys know wot ASMR is, I want to tell u guys a ASMR joke.

But u guys might get triggered

Ba dum tss :drum:

3 Likes

Honestly, some of the things posted on this forum have been enough to start STAR wars.(yes, I know it’s a stretch.)

4 Likes

In no time float, I have spent more time coming up with puns for this topic than I have spent playing the actual game this week.

4 Likes

I love this thread so much-room

6 Likes

That is kinda sad…

4 Likes

and ty @Polaris for not shutting us down!!

4 Likes

Phew! I was worried this punderful topic was about to go down the drain. Sorry I didn’t post as much here, I’ll try to do more. Don’t worry, I can be punsistantly depunded upun for a punderstorm of gags that will leave you in gales of laughter. My skills are punominal, I’ll propund a joke wherever opporpunity strikes, even if punnecessary. I get that my jokes can be punvicted of being pungent at times so please don’t punish me by locking me in a punitentiary or a pungeon. Alright, there’s jest no way for me to make anymore jokes, I’m finished writing this punbearable piece of garbage. Please gag me with a spoon.

5 Likes

There are so many puns here. Disney (this needs) to stop her-oes. Most of us can’t think of this many puns right of the bat(tle). Hopefully this thread and it’s jokes doesn’t get m(ode) [old].

6 Likes

I was taught to stop & smell the :bouquet: flowers. In life. However I never knew of a flower named @FartSparkles pun_till now! I got to be more careful. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

I hate empty carbs.:tired_face:

3 Likes

bacon makes everything better! :pig:

3 Likes

Mmmmm, bacon :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney