How do counter hex?

Whats the counter to mary and madam mims hex?

Don’t think there is. Best case scenario is that you don’t use white skills until the hex is gone. And in Arena and Colosseum, you really can’t do anything about it.

This is just from my knowledge. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong

5 Likes

Mad hatter red skill at max… it counter both

5 Likes

I think hexed heroes are still unable to use their white skills while hexed even if a maxed Mad Hatter is on their team, but at least they won’t be stunned after wasting their full energy meter. Edit: Wrong, sorry

I realize this is an unpopular opinion (can’t say that I agree with it, myself) expressed in a fairly aggressive manner, but I don’t see any reason at all to flag it.

1 Like

Madhatter huh. I need to upgrade him then.

What.

Hatter blocks all debuffs, Hex is one of them.
There won’t be any Hex.

2 Likes

Huh, I know I’ve had fights using Mary(Lo) where Zeus(Ha) didn’t get his first lightning strike off even with Mad Hatter by his side; it could be those were spars where someone else interrupted Zeus, and I just conflated that with reports, years ago, that Kevin Flynn wasn’t clearing Hex successfully from his teammates.

Cancerous?! What’s cancerous about having an ally who can charm up to 3 enemies, slow their attack speeds, can’t be disabled, and gives said disable immunity to his teammates for the first few seconds of the fight?! I think the word you’re really looking for is valuable!

That was a bug and it is fixed. Mary doesn’t stop Zeus with Hatter max red skill anymore.

Try donald, Tron for the most front hero.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney