How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

The movie was good. Now dat u brought it up, I really wonder how cool if they did added them.

Omg david you have to see it it was a awsome movie and the leaf person was in the trailer so you should go watch the trailer!

Sorry not gonna watch the trailer for a movie i cant watch! We got no netflix or Cable and the theater would be in another country

I actually made multiple characters in this little pack. I call it The UP-Date

Hero: Russell :star::star:️ Movie: Up
“The Wilderness must be explored! Caw! Caw! Rawr!”
Russell is a dutiful Wilderness Explorer who is known for assisting the elderly and performing well above the call of duty
Role: Support
White Skill: Friend to All of Nature
Russell pulls out his chocolate bar and heals 3 random allies, himself included, for (HP amount here)
Green Skill: Caw! Caw! Rawr!
Russell shouts his Wilderness Explorer call, silencing enemies and Boosts allies attack damage and speed by 50% for 4 seconds.
Blue Skill: Tent Building Badge
Russell builds a poorly constructed tent that flings off and hits a random enemy on the battlefield, stunning them for 5 seconds and dealing damage.
Purple Skill: Assisting The Elderly
When an ally is on low health, once per match Russell will heal them fully and fill up their energy bar. (Doesn’t include Russell)
2 Friendships:
Wall-E- Robot Assembly Badge
Doubles the status effect time for Caw! Caw! Rawr! and makes the Tent from Tent Building Badge hit two enemies instead of one.
Carl- Above the Call of Duty
Allows Russel to Perform Assisting the Elderly twice per match.

Hero: Dug :star::star:️ Movie: Up
“My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you!”
Dug is the Alpha of his pack, calling on other members of his pack to aid him in battle. What’s more- he even talks!
Role: Control
White Skill: The Cone of Shame
Dug puts The Cone of Shame on one of his enemies, leaving them unable to attack until Dug has been KOed or Dug uses The Cone of Shame again.
Green Skill: The New Alpha
When Dug’s energy bar is full, he will call on four other dogs to surround the enemy with the most health and consistently attack them for 7 seconds.
Blue Skill: Point!
Dug Points at the weakest enemy on the battlefield, directing all his and his allies’ attacked to the weakest enemy until they have been KOed
Purple Skill: Please be my Prisoner!
Dug makes all his allies resistant to negative status effects for 10 seconds
2 Friendships
Kevin- Great Tracker
Adds a 5th dog to Dug’s New Alpha attack.
Chief Bogo- K9 Unit
Please be my Prisoner! Also gives allies shield for 10 seconds in addition to the status effect cleanse

Hero: Carl :star:️ Movie: Up
“Cross my Heart.”
Carl is an elderly person who flew his house all the way to Paradise Falls using nothing but balloons!
Role: Tank
White Skill: Tennis Ball Throw
Carl throws three tennis balls at an enemy, stunning them for 4 seconds
Green Skill: Flying House
When Carl’s energy bar is filled, he sets his flying house down on his enemies, dealing damage and stunning them for 8 seconds
Blue Skill: Hearing Aides
When Carl turns off his Hearing Aides, he is completely immune to all attacks for 15 seconds
Purple Skill: Cross My Heart
Carl Crosses his Heart to another enemy. If Carl dies before the randomly selected enemy, that enemy dies. If the enemy dies before Carl, Carl’s energy bar and health bar are completely restored.
2 Friendships:
Dug- Good and Smart Master
Cross My Heart also supplies his weakest ally with 7890 shield upon usage
Baymax- Elderly Health Care
Carl Starts with 7890 shield on every match/wave

Hero: Kevin :star::star::star:️ Movie: Up
“Squawk” (Not really sure what to put here)
Kevin is an almost-exciting species of bird, indigenous to South America, who fights for her allies using her quick legs and powerful beak.
Role: Damage
White Skill: Cane Regurgitation
Kevin throw’s up a Cane at one of her enemies, stunning them for 7 seconds.
Green Skill: Kevin Carry
When Kevin’s energy bar is full, she picks up one of her enemies, and starts throwing them around, dealing damage and draining the enemy’s energy.
Blue Skill: Call to her Babies
Kevin gives a Call and the enemies are silenced for 8 seconds and Kevin’s attack damage is boosted by 50% for 8 seconds.
Purple Skill: Rare Bird
For the first 10 seconds of every match/wave, Kevin will remain unhurt able/immune to all status effects; She is still able to attack.
2 Friendships:
Russel- Here, Snipe!
When Kevin uses Call to her Babies, Kevin is healed by 25% and her energy is also restored by 50%.
Stitch- Friendly Creatures
Makes Rare Bird last for 17 seconds.

3 Likes

That’s what they meant by in the movies.

Pretty sure all these guys are OP byt whutever…

Wow, some of these suggestions are amazing, I love the level of detail you have gone into, coming up with suggested attacks and the little bit of backstory for them :star_struck:

I guess if I could choose who to have as my next character, I would want a Gummi bear like Gruffi Gummi …

but that’s just my 2 cents.

I personally have made a few character concepts. Here are links to those

Character Concept: Dr. Facilier

Fa Mulan

Elsa and Marshmallow

1 Like

Here’s my take on Merlin from “The Sword in the Stone”

Merlin
(The Sword in the Stone)
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Arrival: Skis in in his holiday outfit before magicing back into his familiar robes and hat
Victory: Merlin’s table, chairs and tea set flies out of nowhere and he sits down for a cup of tea
Defeat: BLOW ME TO BERMUDA!
Basic Attack: Merlin waves his wand and a wave of sparkles flies at enemies
White: Merlin sets down his travelling bag, and for the next few seconds, various books, pieces of furniture and other items fly in from the enemy’s side, dealing damage to random enemies before shrinking down into the bag.

Green: Wizard Duel: Merlin transforms and attacks the nearest enemy based on their role:

Tank: Charges into the enemy as a billy goat, knocking them back
Damage: Turns into a tortoise and snaps at the enemy, resisting damage until he finishes the attack
Support: Leaps into the air as a hare, then lands as a walrus, damaging and scattering foes
Control: Snips at the enemy as a crab, ignoring any stat reduction effects on Merlin

Blue: No disappearing! Merlin can target enemies who are invisible, off-screen or otherwise untargetable and deals additional damage to them

Purple: The first time Merlin falls below 50% Health, he becomes a germ and vanishes, infecting enemies with damage over time and Curse. He reappears when the effects expire

1 Like

Also i just wanna say that i fear the forums are dying…

1 Like

The forums is like the best place to see news about my favorite game. I hope it dosen’t go down
:frowning_face:

Yah me neither but it apears to be happening…we gotta figure out how to bring it back…

Then we should use some of dat old disney magic! :star_struck:

Um ok…Bibbity Poppity boo?

Yeah, dats the stuff!

Ok!!! :musical_note: Salla ka du magestica loo a bibbity popp ity boo…but em together and what do you got? Bibbity boppity bippty boppity boo! :musical_note:

Lol, david i have a ways to help the forums without magic.:joy: just do what i did with you and ask your friends to check it out. The only problem now is that i see you on forums more then the game. XD

Swhat can i say…the g lobal is as dead as t he forums…

Hero: wasabi
“Is that all you got”
Role: damage
•BASIC ATTACK. Ranged, a slice of his blade
• WHITE, “charged fury” slices a enemy with both hands dealing true damage.
• GREEN, “cowardly slice” scaredly slices a group of enemies dealing fantastic damage.
• BLUE, “adrenaline fueled” BASIC ATTACK and “charged fury” now deals fire damage.
• purple, “super charged” wasabi has increased attack speed.
Friends
Maui
Boosts “pysch up” skill
Pysch up now grants allies shields for x seconds.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney