How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Honey lemon.
“I don’t have a quote”
Role: control
• BASIC ATTACK, melee, throws a chem-ball at an enemy.

• WHITE, “chemical balls” throws chem-balls at all enemies dealing fantastic damage.

• GREEN, “bubble shield” throws a chem-ball at an ally granting it a shield consuming x damage for y seconds.

• BLUE, “sticky touch” crushes a chem-ball in her hand sticking to enemy’s attacks reducing attack speed by x% for y seconds.

• PURPLE, “stick joints” BASIC ATTACK now freezes enemies for x seconds.

Friendships
Hiro
Boosts “chemical balls” skill
Chemical balls skill freezes enemies for x seconds

Moana
Boosts “bubble shield” skill
Bubble shield targets 2 allies and boosts their attack speed by x% stacking up to 3 times.

3 Likes

Just want to know, Y would Honey lemon be friends with Moana? Is there a reason?

Honey lemon wants to learn more about the ocean and moana wants to learn more about science so they learn from each other.

2 Likes

These are great!! :grin:

Very well done

1 Like

Well thank you so much

Hero: Little John from the old classic Robin Hood. (The one where robin hood is a fox)

Little John uses his expert disguise skills to charm,baffle,or encourage. These expert skills make him very much wanted on the battlefield. However, it takes two seconds for him to dress up in any disguise.

"I don’t have a quote yet."I

White skill: Ally of the enemy?
Luttle John dresses up as the Duke of Chutchmen (spelling?) He then walks among the enemy and captures the one in the very back. Until he has brought them to the front, he cannot be targeted by attacks.

This capture enables him to move them to the fron line by the tanks before he lets go and changes his outfit back again.

The enemies have a chance to see through this disguise if Little John’s lvl is below lvl X.

Green skill: The woman 's touch.
Little John dresses up as a woman and charms a random male hero of the enemy.

This charm has a chance to fail against enemies above lvl X.

Blue skill: Merry band sheriff.
Little John dresses up as the sheriff of Nottingham. Increasing the attack power and skill power of all allies by Y amount for ten seconds. He also increases their crit chance by 10%

This effect is greatly reduced for allies above lvl X.

Purple skill: Master of disguise!
Little John takes 60% less damage when changing to and from his disguise s. Whhich takes two seconds each.

Friendships:
Friendship: Sulley & Boo (not a bear?)
Team lvl: 85
Disk power 1: starts with 20% full energy bar.
Disk power 2: Merry band sheriff now increases their crit chance by 40% and increases their armor and reality by 30%

Friendship: Yax (Naturalist offense)
Team lvl: 105
Disk power 1: increases skill power by 59
Disk power 2: Merry band sheriff now heals each ally for 1,245 health every time they crit within the skill activation period. Works for allies even when he is charmed.

Role: Control
Line: Medium

Basic attack: Punches enemy like how judy’s foot sends shock waves.

Entrance: Runs up and pulls an arrow out of his hat and throws it off screen before getting in a fighting stance.

Victory: Grins and flips a gold coin in his hand.

Defeat: staggers back and spills three money bags of gold.

3 Likes

I like the disguises theme! Would he be a control-type hero?

I was thinking control but wasnt sure so i put support. I could change it XD

Character Concept: Simba

Here is my most recent character concept. I would love to know what everyone thinks of it.

1 Like

Screenslaver.
“Things get sillier and sillier until you die”
Role damage.

WHITE, “look into my screens” Hypnotises the closest 3 enemies charming 1 for 3 seconds, hexing 1 for 3 seconds, and cursing 1 for 3 seconds.

GREEN, “screenshot” shines her glasses at the enemies blinding them dealing fantastic damage.

BLUE, “sillier and sillier” uses her oxygen tank to heal herself and hex her enemies for 5 seconds.

PURPLE, “screenslaved” enemies hexed by screenslaver is cursed for the Same duration.

Entrance, walks in without her mask before putting it on.

Victory, smiles and cackles taking off her glasses.

Defeat, falls to her knees before falling to the floor.

Friendship

Elastigirl (power stretch?)
Boosts “sillier and sillier” skill
For the duration of sillier and sillier screenslaver has her attack speed increased by 50%
DL 10 skill power
DS +50% attack speed.
Other allies, hades, Mickey, and sully and boo
Team level 76

Mable Pines.

Mabel : A Mid-range control hero, who uses her quirky yet adorable antics to confuse and slow down foes.

Quote: I know that hurts!- Because I’ve accidentally done that to myself…. Multiple Times!!

Basic Attack: Takes out an empty spray can, shakes it then shrugs before pelting an enemy with it.

White : Grappling Hook! : Mabel fires her trusty Grappling Hook, it ricochets against all enemies stunning them for 5 seconds and doing damage.

Green: What A Gas! : Mabel tosses a spray can that explodes in a hazy mist cloud, causing enemies to lose 250 energy while doing normal damage over time.

Blue: Fun Hazard! : Mabel switches on her sweater to bright mode, blinding all enemies in a flash for six seconds while doing fire burn damage over time.

Purple: Awkward Sibling Hug. : Mabel holds her arms open for an hug, granting all allies 300 energy and healing allies over eight seconds.

Appearance: Wearing her red sweater with the Cute-ing Star across it! Alternative Costumes may be various other sweaters.

Entrance: Mabel grapple hooks into battle missing completely before walking into view while retracting it with a giggle and a smile.

Victory: Mabel fires grappling hook into the air happily, accidentally grappling something before being yanked off screen.

Defeat: Shakes a spray can, accidentally spraying herself in the face before running of sobbing.

1 Like

:neutral_face: idk who this is…but…ok!

This is a good moveset for Mabel

What about diper? its not fair that only mable will join but her twin brother wont join since diper and and mable are the main charthers not just mable

Sorry just saw other people posting ideas , so I added one.

Hang on I have movesets in the works for Dipper, Stan and Wendy

Wow…oh!!! Are these people from Gravity Falls!? Maaybe i should watch that show sometime! If they have it on youtube! :grin:

Yeah, I need to watch Gravity Falls. I do know the characters but haven’t watch the show.

XD hey better than me…

goes and looks up Gravity Falls

1 Like

It’s a great show, well worth a watch.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney