How does a hero loose power after increasing levels?

I’ve now seen two examples (and I’m concerned there’s more) of increasing a hero’s level from O3 to O4 and their power gets reduced. I am talking about Apple to Apple comparison. I first noticed this because I sort by power. After upgrading several heroes from O3 to O4 I noticed when I got to Frozone after adding back all the badges and max enhancing all the badges he went from over 41k power to just over 40k. No other changes were made. Both times he was at level 110 max skills with same bade and same memory and badge level. I thought maybe I’m seeing things. So I did the same with Vanellope. This time I grabbed screen shots. After all badges were added back and all badges max enhanced she also dropped from 41,931 to 41,737. I’d like to know why? Why am I spending resources to increase the skill level of a hero just to reduce their overall power? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Can you please explain this?

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t unequip a disk, mod or something to reduce it?

Both Vanellope & Frozone (and all other heros) do gain power when promoted from O3 to O4.

I’m 100% positive I didn’t unequip anything. I have screen shots of Vanellope

Sooo are you going to post said screenshots?

Couldn’t this be occurring When you promote and lose all the enchantments on the previous bsdges??

image image

2 Likes

No, this is after I enhanced all the badges again.

1 Like

Man, that is strange…

1 Like

:thinking: Team is looking into it!

3 Likes

Thanks Polaris. Hope they’re also looking into Frozone. I don’t think this happened with any of the others but I hope they can do some sort of check overall. Again thank you.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney