How long will jumba stay?

How long jumba gonna be the reward for coli / arena?
Its been a while now, every month comes 2 or 3 new heros, so why don’t you replace jumba?

Its time to change!

1 Like

Not for long in monday he will rotate to the city watch with the arrival of the new sign in hero

… no he won’t.

We can only hope Jumba will rotate with update 2.5, but for this we still need to wait 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Uhm? I talk about the coli /arena rewards

Where on earth did you read that?

1 Like

Polaris posted yerstday patch with shop rotations and december s sign in hero and jumba is mentioned to be in the city watch there

It says Captain Amelia

I was wrong sorry

Tron was added with the update on February 25; Jumba, July 14. So, yeah, Tron was the Challenger exclusive for five seasons, and this is Jumba’s fifth season as the Challenger exclusive. I don’t know whether they decided to keep Jumba locked in Challenger longer or if they just didn’t have his replacement ready in time, but hopefully he’ll move out by the end of the year.

1 Like

Well they bring every month 2 or 3 new heros, so i guess it’s not a matter time tbh…

No thet brings heros in 2 updates per month once in either 2 or 3 weeks so it is matter of time

Wait didn’t baloo come before jumba so the coli should be changed 1st

Baloo? Is that the crate that comes every year once? Or was it every two year once?

Im not sure i only see the paying crates like friendship / hero chip /red chips out there.

Once a year is too long :no_mouth:

The more and more we all write about stuff like

The deals on s21 and s22 are ridiculous,
Or ask how long jumba will stay or or or or…

And we don’t even get an answer, makes me more and more lose interest…

Today alot of players have quit to the game because it is 10000000000 miles away from beeing balance ( of course not only the deals, the f2p players get like nothing, they will never ever be able to get their heros done, atleast for 15 heros you need for coli )

Not even the paying players ( me included, vip 20) can follow that, and we are at r3, coming r4 next week will be ridiculous for i guess about 70% or even more for the players.

We have to pay for 200 batteries about 20 dollar ( which is on server s21 and s22 a “good” deal) that is exactly 13200 stam,

For that amount of stam we can, with double, maybe bring one hero from r3 to r4(i don’t even believe that 13200 stam is enough for r3->r4) , not speaking about the new heros, for 20 dollar we gona bring them maybe to r1. Would be around 40 dollar or even more for one new hero.

And we speak about 1!!! So please explain us @Polaris in which world is that “balanced”?
Or atleast give us an answer that you take notice what we are writing.

And how u gonna explain the f2p players how they should manage it to get atleast 15 heros to r4?
It is just impossible for them.

There need to be soooo many changes in game, for f2p, and also for p2w, and the changes would be sooooo easy, you guys just need to listen one time to your player base, it’s just listening and change things…

So im done, im sorry for my bad English, but i hope ull understand what i mean :joy:

5 Likes

Hopefully we get patch notes today that will include a new hero coming to challengers to replace Jumba.

So the change should happen on tuesday just in time for the first lot of rewards to be handed out on
Wednesday

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney