How Mike's red skill work?

I got confused how his red skill works. If he was one shotted, would he survive the hit and instantly roll or what?

Yes. If he takes in an attack that would kill him, he should be left with 1 HP, and he uses the “On A Roll” skill.

1 Like

Ah alright. I can see it now when i test try it wothout auto on. Seems like he wont do the roll if he used it already and the cooldown is not over. Wpuld be interestimg if he can instant roll without the cooldown from hindering him.

1 Like

Mike got the worst red skill ever.

1 Like

In fact, I agree that his ability to die is quite poor compared to others, since at first the ability he uses is the one with the least damage and second, it doesn’t have much to do with the character.

I must accept that it is somewhat misinformed, since if it is kept level, the extra damage you cause combining it with or without Jack Skellinton’s red ability, it is quite good, because you cause damage equivalent to 20% of the maximum health of the enemy, this is brutal considering that they will always be critical and that the more life the enemy has the greater the damage.

The only thing is that having unevenness this ability reduces damage, but it is still fantastic for the scare team to cause damage so massive just for scaring. Imagine the damage that Jack’s scare will do now, if they both have red ability, an ability without damage can now be mostly useful.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney