How to beat Maximus?

I am of the opinion Maximus is overpowered, and seeing how many teams use him in the arena seems to support that.
I’d love to be able to do better against them, so which toons can I work on who are best to defeat the horse?

Maximus deals lots of damage and is good at staying alive while granting allies basic damage. I use Kronk to make my allies invincible, I also use Sadness and Lock, Shock and Barrel(Ch) to apply Fatigue so my foes can’t gain buffs, I also use Baloo to increase my allies defense when Kronk gives my allies basic damage

You can counter him by slow though…I use Pooh or KL and yeah maybe that works to you as well…

1 Like

Bunsen and Beaker are a very good counter to him, due to the blocking studies, so making his Flynn Disk (the most used) useless.

2 Likes

As an older option, I’ve seen Hiro have success against him by turning him around while everyone goes about attacking him

3 Likes

Maximus is a good counter for Maximus…

Dr. Facilier’s recent refresh seems like it was intended primarily to make him a Maximus counter. Transforming the closest enemy with a skill that ignores Evasion and Tenacity? Yes, please.

I’ll echo what Haerviu and Pipsqueak have said; freeze teams with red-skilled Kristoff & Sven can also work well, as Sven can chain together freezes like he’s single-hoofedly fighting global warming. Adding Honey Lemon to a freeze or blind team also seems like it would help against Maximus.

Yep. I like to use Hiro for everything but if there’s something he’s maybe the best at, it’s distracting Maximus

Kristoff ist am besten gegen maximus.

Mushu can give max a hard time if you have another Ally with higher basic damage.

Wasabi can usually shred Max. He requires some support though

You are not wrong, but please do not revive dead topics. Thank you!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney